Cheapskate trophy against them up the road! | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheapskate trophy against them up the road!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Army green":m95prh3x said:
GreenArmy1984":m95prh3x said:
When you have lots of Exeter City Friends I always look forward to the Devon Derby At Home Park as love the banter

One Team In Devon :scarf:

Are you that desperate for friends? This will probably be the lowest attended Home match against Exeter ever recorded.
I think it'll easily be higher than the current lowest attendance which was 1,847 in the Auto Windscreen Shield in 1994.

Mar 8, 2016
Keepitgreen":18wzikji said:
Army green":18wzikji said:
GreenArmy1984":18wzikji said:
When you have lots of Exeter City Friends I always look forward to the Devon Derby At Home Park as love the banter

Are you that desperate for friends? This will probably be the lowest attended Home match against Exeter ever recorded.
I think it'll easily be higher than the current lowest attendance which was 1,847 in the Auto Windscreen Shield in 1994.

And that was against Exeter? No it certainly won't be that low unfortunately.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Army green":1t8p6oj1 said:
GreenArmy1984":1t8p6oj1 said:

i think you'll be surprised.city are playing well and their fans are going to fancy beating us.i will be there as i was against Chelsea.'twas a great atmosphere.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Army green":2awgoiku said:
Keepitgreen":2awgoiku said:
Army green":2awgoiku said:
GreenArmy1984":2awgoiku said:

And that was against Exeter? No it certainly won't be that low unfortunately.
Yep. Always consult the Bible:

GoS

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Yeah, sadly it won't be our lowest attendance against them as we've too many selfish fans that aren't up for voicing discontent towards Shaun Harvey.

It certainly won't be as high our a few of our more recent JPT fixtures against them either. Which is encouraging.

Mar 8, 2016
GreenArmy1984":1y3gnd7p said:
I am sure we had over 9,000 attendance for the Johnstone paint trophy tie vs Exeter City at Home Park ?

Yeah you're right, ive checked the bible this time after some good advise from keepitgreen. Maybe this will be higher than most expect it to be. I won't be one of them though. I don't like what this competition has become and where it could lead.

Mar 8, 2016
GreenArmy1984":1tx2vtkt said:
I am sure we had over 9,000 attendance for the Johnstone paint trophy tie vs Exeter City at Home Park 2010 ?

Attendance 9,431 :thumbs:

9,441 in 2015