Cheltenham tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Despite club saying these would be available from 0930 this morning, they were available at 0900 when I logged in to buy Liverpool tickets. A second online ticketing cock-up in two days.

Hopefully all the Liverpool ticket furore would have calmed down by Monday as I need to ring the ticket office for my Cheltenham ticket... don't want to be on the phone for 4 hours only to be cut off when I am number 4 in the queue..perhaps it might be easier to ring Cheltenham and get a ticket for the home end... seems to be the "in" thing at the moment...

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
ProfGreen":1fd9eb2u said:
Anyone know the allocation for Cheltenham and how likely general sale is?
The last time we played them away in March 2015 we took 1422 but I don't know what the allocation was.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don't think the tickets are selling well to Season Ticket holders, according to the online ticket page the tickets have been on row B for the last 24 hours, it looks like about 30 - 40 seats in a row.

Perhaps fans have just spent all their money on the two Liverpool games.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Clarke_B":2w1q3hgh said:
Will the Cheltenham tickets be available to buy online on Monday?
It says general sale on Monday so I would have thought so.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":291j815l said:
I don't think the tickets are selling well to Season Ticket holders, according to the online ticket page the tickets have been on row B for the last 24 hours, it looks like about 30 - 40 seats in a row.

They could be going further up the stand Ian, we chose a couple in row F. Although you could be right about the expense of other games.

B

bigdavegr84

Keepitgreen":1z9k9t3u said:
PL2 3DQ":1z9k9t3u said:

They could be going further up the stand Ian, we chose a couple in row F. Although you could be right about the expense of other games.

not to mention January is a tight month for most just after xmas

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I got row G tickets online shortly after they went on sale. I'm guessing they are working down the rows towards the pitch (row H is the back row - at least it was last time we were there!)

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
On Tuesday evening I got a ticket in row C, so maybe more have gone than we think
Pete

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Keepitgreen":13yfnedu said:
PL2 3DQ":13yfnedu said:

It looks like they are selling tickets from the back row to the front a block at a time, rows C and now B have been selling for a few days. Once row A is out of the way and a new block is opened I'll buy two. :thumbs:

Jul 12, 2006
Wiltshire
Seems to be the theme of the month, but is anyone else having issues buying tickets online for this match? Surely not sold out already...

Sep 13, 2003
EdMacFly":2b759ik4 said:
Seems to be the theme of the month, but is anyone else having issues buying tickets online for this match? Surely not sold out already...

It's not sold out, the website probably has some gremlins like it did for the Barnet away game.