Cheltenham tickets | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
I think people are missing the point.

Anyone can by a ticket at any club for the home end.

The issue is anyone stupid enough to rock up on the day dressed in opposition colours. Yes everyone should be able to sit anywhere as per rugby, but football does attract a few idiots who don't need much of an excuse to kick off.

If your team does score you just sit on your hands and smile.

I'll be at Cheltenham hopefully in the away end, but maybe in the home one. I've done it many times over the years with Argo and don't see the issue.

Just show a little respect for the other side too

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tickets are back on sale online.

Oct 16, 2016
Pilgrim_Joe":1bz9ziug said:
I think people are missing the point.

Anyone can by a ticket at any club for the home end.

The issue is anyone stupid enough to rock up on the day dressed in opposition colours. Yes everyone should be able to sit anywhere as per rugby, but football does attract a few idiots who don't need much of an excuse to kick off.

If your team does score you just sit on your hands and smile.

I'll be at Cheltenham hopefully in the away end, but maybe in the home one. I've done it many times over the years with Argo and don't see the issue.

Just show a little respect for the other side too

Spot on

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Anyone else having issues purchasing two even when assigned to different accounts? It'll let me go to the actual purchase stage with one ticket assigned to either of the two member accounts, but when it comes to getting to adjacent seats it can't cope?

Jul 6, 2005
Clarke_B":1np42ol7 said:
Shankster":1np42ol7 said:
Green_Flash":1np42ol7 said:
can you just rock up on the day to get into the home end does anyone know?

the irony of this post is not lost on me................. :doh:

I thought the same. Argyle fans don't seem to have an issue with the GA being in the home end at SJP or Cheltenham but start throwing the toys out of the pram when a big team is in town at Home Park.
Another (insult removed. Admin) completely missing the point.

There is a possibility that some Argyle fans who meet the qualifying criteria to buy a ticket may not be able to.

Neither Cheltenham or Exeter ever sell out for games, even when it's Argyle, so you are not stopping a local fan from getting a ticket wherever you are in the ground. It could even be argued that you are helping a smaller club by increasing the attendance.

May 1, 2011
Green_Flash":29hj6x2d said:
Clarke_B":29hj6x2d said:
Shankster":29hj6x2d said:
Green_Flash":29hj6x2d said:
can you just rock up on the day to get into the home end does anyone know?

the irony of this post is not lost on me................. :doh:

I thought the same. Argyle fans don't seem to have an issue with the GA being in the home end at SJP or Cheltenham but start throwing the toys out of the pram when a big team is in town at Home Park.

The post is not ironic because I have been arguing that we have no right to get het up about away fans in the home end because we do it all the time!

Do you not get the point that at Cheltenham away we are sitting on otherwise empty seats? The argument for the Liverpool game is that genuine Argyle supporters are losing out to plastic Premiership fans.

The scenarios are not comparable.

Dec 13, 2004
Just gone online with our "friends" Ticketmaster and they have not updated the criteria so that they are on general sale, tried the phone and sure enough it's engaged. I see that those in charge have learnt from the last ticketing balls up. :thumbdown:

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Have to say its fairly pathetic that the whole system is now preventing you from purchasing tickets for a League 2 away game.

Yes the club have other priorities right now (financially) but you should never forget your bread and butter.

May 14, 2016
As a white member I have been trying for the past few days to get 2 Cheltenham tickets. Both are linked on my online account so assigned correctly. Yet when I go to purchase them, a red box appears stating 'Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed.'

Any ideas on how to make this work? Has always been fine on previous occasions when buying online.

H

Helston_Green

Same problem here. Surely all it needs is someone to modify the settings to general sale? Very Frustrating. Anybody having any joy yet?