Cheltenham tickets | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

H

Helston_Green

Yep, on the site but when I select two adults it says 'the tickets you have selected are not available, please contact the box office'. One thing after another!

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Classic the way it tells you that you should call the box office. If only i'd tried????

Jan 6, 2004
the clubs ticketing arrangements have been exposed as utterly inadequate and it is currently essentially impossible to communicate with the club without turning up in person - ridiculous.

H

Helston_Green

Got there eventually, kept hammering add to basket and eventually it let me through to the payment page. Good luck all!

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Been trying to buy online for three days and call up, haven't had any luck at all.

Now it's probably sold out... complete shambles.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Not true.

I've just got through on the phone and been given 2 adult and one child ticket. Online allocation sold, but the club do still have some available. I was on hold for 40 mins mind - so have an understanding boss!!

Jan 6, 2004
I cant be bothered frankly - I am starting to associate ticket buying and Argyle extremely negatively - will do something else this weekend.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Voice_of_Reason":fcqy585a said:
Not true.

I've just got through on the phone and been given 2 adult and one child ticket. Online allocation sold, but the club do still have some available. I was on hold for 40 mins mind - so have an understanding boss!!

There is no "hold"! Just "unable to connect you".