Cheltenham tickets | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham tickets

Jul 12, 2006
Wiltshire
Now working, although still having trouble linking memberships but I've managed to get the tickets sorted in the end. Think Ticketmaster / Argyle might need to rethink their systems when the dust has settled on these FA Cup games...

Mar 3, 2012
SwimWithTheTide":1xvbgxzd said:
Anyone else having the prices you have selected are not available error?

I had this issue.

I was trying to buy 4 but I had to do 2 at a time.

it still made it 4 seats sat all together though.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
SwimWithTheTide":1evbfegk said:
Anyone else having the prices you have selected are not available error?

Yes, a red error box pops up.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I tried the line, but I guess people are still calling the box office for Liverpool tickets out of pointless desperation as the line was still jammed.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There's a message on the ticket website stating the game is now sold out.
The last time we played there we had 1,400 fans so has it really sold out in just three days to ST holders?

Dec 13, 2004
PL2 3DQ":1trkxg8q said:
I wonder if this is "sold out" as in Barnet game or if there are any left? If this does not go on general sale can anyone advise on the best home stand to go in.

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":1r11hxyu said:
The last time we played there we had 1,400 fans so has it really sold out in just three days to ST holders?
Fair amount at HP today to get Cheltenham tickets. The stand only holds just over 1000. The overflow stand we used before is now a family only away stand.

Sep 13, 2003
Shankster":1f54n2z8 said:
Green_Flash":1f54n2z8 said:
can you just rock up on the day to get into the home end does anyone know?

the irony of this post is not lost on me................. :doh:

I thought the same. Argyle fans don't seem to have an issue with the GA being in the home end at SJP or Cheltenham but start throwing the toys out of the pram when a big team is in town at Home Park.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Clarke_B":2v64islx said:
Shankster":2v64islx said:
Green_Flash":2v64islx said:

I thought the same. Argyle fans don't seem to have an issue with the GA being in the home end at SJP or Cheltenham but start throwing the toys out of the pram when a big team is in town at Home Park.

Guessing the point you are missing is that unlike Wednesday night there isn't a shortage of tickets for 'regulars' in the home end. Cheltenham are a prime example of a small club with a small fanbase and a stadium that is too big for them so nobody will be missing out because some away fans have travelled more than 10 miles to go in the home end opposed to some Jannerpudlians

Jan 6, 2004
Clarke_B":27eeis4q said:
Shankster":27eeis4q said:
Green_Flash":27eeis4q said:

The post is not ironic because I have been arguing that we have no right to get het up about away fans in the home end because we do it all the time!