Demand Argyle!! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Demand Argyle!!

Jul 19, 2014
Just decided out of the blue to have a look at this again and see that there hasn't been an update since Pompey at home.

Has this service been abandoned?

Jul 29, 2010
Wouldn't be surprised. Low take up was inevitable, for the reasons given earlier in the thread.

Jun 2, 2016
the recent games are there. if you cant see them maybe it's because you need a login ? I wached the Grimsby game last week .... :facepalm:

Jul 19, 2014
the_corkscrew":ruiyav0x said:
the recent games are there. if you cant see them maybe it's because you need a login ? I wached the Grimsby game last week .... :facepalm:
Wow. No need to get so upset Sweetheart.

Jun 2, 2016
there was absolutely no offence intended ...... the :facepalm: was referring to me having to watch the Grimsby game

I suspect on the pafctv site that you only see updates if you have a valid login

Jul 19, 2014
the_corkscrew":180iox0x said:
there was absolutely no offence intended ...... the :facepalm: was referring to me having to watch the Grimsby game

I suspect on the pafctv site that you only see updates if you have a valid login
I honestly apologise! I just read that back again and derived a completely different meaning than I had at first. I'm honestly sorry for my overreaction, I thought the facepalm was aimed at me for asking what I thought wasn't an obvious question, and can see what you mean now.
I am very sorry for being so rude!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Good to see two people clearing up a misunderstanding in this way. I too read it the way dellaclearing did the first time, but the explanation makes the real meaning quite clear. It is good to see that the friendly and conciliatory approach always proffered by BG in such circumstances is clearly catching on - lol.

memory man":1kw1mohf said:
Good to see two people clearing up a misunderstanding in this way. I too read it the way dellaclearing did the first time, but the explanation makes the real meaning quite clear. It is good to see that the friendly and conciliatory approach always proffered by BG in such circumstances is clearly catching on - lol.

I'm going to have to change my username, or home, to avoid being confused with "that" BG.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Bermudian Green":1uhe6pdk said:
memory man":1uhe6pdk said:

I'm going to have to change my username, or home, to avoid being confused with "that" BG.
Yes Jerry - sorry mate, I forgot about you. Can you pm me your e-mail again, I have a photo to send you.