Demport End singing...... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Demport End singing......

Jan 7, 2013
Steve.PAFC2012":8v0rj0hy said:
I'm certain Sheridan saw it in good nature?
I 100% disagree, I think there is no relationship between us fans and him.. all entitled to our opinions though!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
clokey84":38jbvso1 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":38jbvso1 said:
I'm certain Sheridan saw it in good nature?
I 100% disagree, I think there is no relationship between us fans and him.. all entitled to our opinions though!
Im sure I saw him laughing on the dug out when it happened, I could just be seeing things which wouldn't be the first time tbh!

Aug 15, 2008
He was laughing but whether it was a sarcastic sneer or a proper laugh I couldnt see from 80 yards away lol.

Mar 29, 2011
Yeah you must be right, I heard he was still angry about chanting Thomas' name on Tuesday, so angry that he got upset when his sub came on and scored a goal that he did such a disgusting gesture towards the Devonport end that I'd rather not repeat.

Mar 23, 2008
Jasa":2xyil5av said:
Yeah you must be right, I heard he was still angry about chanting Thomas' name on Tuesday, so angry that he got upset when his sub came on and scored a goal that he did such a disgusting gesture towards the Devonport end that I'd rather not repeat.
Couldn't quite see from a distance what he did after the sarcastic clap.

Mar 29, 2011
Deacster":d8vp5rgy said:
Jasa":d8vp5rgy said:
Couldn't quite see from a distance what he did after the sarcastic clap.
Luckily I'm taking the mick. He laughed with his coaching staff and enjoyed the moment.

Jan 7, 2013
He was upset by the chanting of "are you watching Sheridan" In other words why didn't you give him a chance weeks ago.. this is what caused the wave and no doubt inside his blood boiled a little, he is a very proud and stubborn guy, wouldn't of liked it one bit!
OBVIOUSLY he was pleased Thomas scored and enjoyed the moment as you say but not what followed. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I doubt I am.

1985nhangingon

Wouldnt surprise me if he wished Thomas hadnt scored,hes so pig headed

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
We had a bit of a laugh with him and he seemingly (I didn't see his face when he waved) had a bit of a laugh back at us.

No biggie really, just a bit of back and forth. That said I do think and hope that Thomas has impressed him enough to be brought on a bit earlier in the games. And for home matches perhaps even started occasionally.

xyz

Aug 5, 2012
I'm 110% sure he couldn't care less what the Devonport end were singing, pretty sure he's not driving back home now wiping away his tears at their hurtful words...

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
N.I_Green":zjgt32gz said:
I started that one. Not to abuse, merely to make him aware that SOME football fans know what they're talking about.. :)

Did you also make him aware that you see him performing in training every day just as JS does in order to know what you are talking about?

There was a moment in today's commentary when Guy Branston suggested why Thomas hadn't been given his chance. Any pro will tell you, if you aren't in the team then you have to prove yourself on the training ground. Do you really know for certain that NT has been putting pressure on the boss in this way?