Demport End singing...... | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Demport End singing......

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Some of the stuff on Pasoti generally has and always will be cringeworthy. The fact that Thomas came on, played a blinder and Shez got some stick is all part of footy folklore.
How many people would have had Lampard to score against Chelsea yesterday?

Fans are fickle. We want to be winning every game 3-0 and even then some would not be happy. Sheridan makes some odd decisions, but he's a big boy. Do you really think that a sarcastic chant from the Devonport is really going to upset him? The very same fans at Luton were chanting for a wave.

In my opinion, Thomas has done enough now to get a start. Especially and fortuitously for him with Bants and Reid picking up injuries.

May 1, 2011
PlymouthLoyal":w8sr0bpc said:
These are the same fans that said Reid was useless, Sheridan said he could be the best striker in the league if we get him in the right condition people laughed ..... Just shows how little football fans know I trust the judgement of our manager over our fanbase, it's not as if he's a rookie manager he's proven himself at this level before and had a fantastic playing career he knows more than the supposed experts in the home stands.

Being a good player as Sheridan undoubtedly was at a higher level than this poor standard is no guarantee of success as a manager.

There are counteless of examples of good players being poor managers.