Do you want Sheridan to continue as manager? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do you want Sheridan to continue as manager?

Do you want John Sheridan to continue as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 100 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 127 55.9%

• Total voters
C

Connor Clarke

Phil Sloggett":2jo96odc said:
When I see the results of a poll like this I really struggle to believe that PASOTI is representative of all Argyle fans.

Almost 40% of Argyle fans want Sheridan to stay on as Argyle manager? Seriously?

Were those who voted for that actually at the game today?

That is what the poll says, surprisingly people will have different opinions to you, get over yourself :lol:

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Connor Clarke":2aas6811 said:
Phil Sloggett":2aas6811 said:
When I see the results of a poll like this I really struggle to believe that PASOTI is representative of all Argyle fans.

Almost 40% of Argyle fans want Sheridan to stay on as Argyle manager? Seriously?

That is what the poll says, surprisingly people will have different opinions to you, get over yourself :lol:

That is the thing, the people around me at the ground today seem to be similarly tired of Sheridan and his shortcomings. I wouldn't say that 4/10 of those around me were in favour of him staying on.

Were you at the game today? What did you think?

C

Connor Clarke

Phil Sloggett":2o2br5iv said:
Connor Clarke":2o2br5iv said:
Phil Sloggett":2o2br5iv said:

That is the thing, the people around me at the ground today seem to be similarly tired of Sheridan and his shortcomings. I wouldn't say that 4/10 of those around me were in favour of him staying on.

And I would say at least 4/10 people around me would be in favour of Shez staying on, football eh? :greensmile: I was at the game today (the only league game I've missed this season is Burton away FWIW) and I thought we were tepid, dull and unimaginative- however I still think Shez is our man. Only time will tell.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Connor Clarke":3ai2u5gd said:
Phil Sloggett":3ai2u5gd said:
Connor Clarke":3ai2u5gd said:
Phil Sloggett":3ai2u5gd said:

And I would say at least 4/10 people around me would be in favour of Shez staying on, football eh? :greensmile: I was at the game today (the only league game I've missed this season is Burton away FWIW) and I thought we were tepid, dull and unimaginative- however I still think Shez is our man. Only time will tell.

More than a couple more games of us being tepid, dull and imaginative and we will be out of the race for the playoffs (previously a race for automatic promotion not so long ago) pretty soon:

Let's hope your man has a plan to sort out our problems on the field pretty quickly...

C

Connor Clarke

Phil Sloggett":1lx7fyfb said:
Connor Clarke":1lx7fyfb said:
Connor Clarke":1lx7fyfb said:

More than a couple more games of us being tepid, dull and imaginative and we will be out of the race for the playoffs (previously a race for automatic promotion not so long ago) pretty soon:

Let's hope your man has a plan to sort out our problems on the field pretty quickly...

Indeed. All eyes to Hartlepool on Saturday.

C

Cult Of Personality

I think if Hartlepool beat us the pressure will crank up some more

Myself i want Sheridan gone i fed up with his half assed attitude to the club . I feel there are managers out there who would give it there all and actually care for the club [Removed by Site Admin]

C

Connor Clarke

Cult Of Personality":3no45nji said:
I think if Hartlepool beat us the pressure will crank up some more

Myself i want Sheridan gone i fed up with his half assed attitude to the club . I feel there are managers out there who would give it there all and actually care for the club [Removed by Site Admin]

It's comments like that which are completely out of order

Apr 30, 2011
greendream":23n5m7go said:
I want him out,I have no enthusiasm to go to Home Park with him in charge,fed up of his lack of tactics etc,its so boring and I aint spending my wages on it

If we started playing like we did just before Christmas again (six weeks ago), would you consider coming back?

Nov 10, 2008
cambridgeshire
If we ever got promoted under sheridan does anyone think he could do a good job in a higher league for us. He has said that anything less than promotion is failure so assoon as we are sure of another season in this league he should go which may not be to far away on present form.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It rarely works changing manager mid season and can we afford to with no guarantee of promotion? About 7 or 8 Premier league clubs sacked their managers by this stage last season and I think Palace were the only one to finish higher with a new man in charge. We are lumbered with him for this season so just have to hope he can turn it around unpalatable as that is to many of us.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Yes. We are 1 point outside the play offs for crying out loud. Changing now would daft. End of the season, take stock because it's rizla paper thin between us and the last play off spot. If we are not threre then, big decision to make.

Mar 23, 2008
Phil Sloggett":slsh9rqx said:

Agree with that but my assumption is that a huge majority of the 40% are exiles who don't witness what is seen on a match day. I'm not knocking them as obviously not their fault for not living locally but you looked at the league table then it's ok. However I do not know or have spoken to a fan at HP who rates Sheridan, the best defence you get is that he needs more time but no defence of his abilities. I am also yet to hear anyone on this thread or PASOTI generally provide a decent defence of him.

J

just_ste

Penmaster":arkos9ms said:
greendream":arkos9ms said:
I want him out,I have no enthusiasm to go to Home Park with him in charge,fed up of his lack of tactics etc,its so boring and I aint spending my wages on it

If we started playing like we did just before Christmas again (six weeks ago), would you consider coming back?
Yes for sure,When im not enjoying it I tend to pick and choose games,I have had more important things to do lately and watching Argyle hasnt been high on my prioritys.In the old days I would go no matter what but from a finacial point of view and basically not prepared to go and be bored,I now go when the mood takes me.
Sheridan Out!