EFL TROPHY? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

EFL TROPHY?

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Please do not go; any tolerance of B-Teams will just encourage them.

The club voted for this and need to get the message loud and clear that they have made a mistake.

We can't risk the B-Team experiment being considered a success on any level.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Here you can read some announcements from one of the rivals in our group, AFC Wimbledon:

http://mobile.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/a ... 40784.aspx

http://mobile.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/a ... 57225.aspx

Am I right in thinking that Argyle haven't announced ticket details for the Newport game? It doesn't bother me as I won't be attending (as previously stated), but I did wonder whether it would make sense for all parts of the ground to be open?

I could understand ST holders wanting to sit in their usual seats but surely staffing all parts of the ground, given I would be surprised if the attendance is anywhere near 2000, is throwing money away?

rsp4":2xdghui7 said:
I dont see the point of boycotting. The club have costs to meet and boycotting will mean they lose money

In which care it serves the club right for voting for the inclusion of B teams in the first place out of some misguided sense of loyalty.

The club need to be taught a lesson just s much as the EFL.

Jan 17, 2016
I think the club have been smart and priced entry to the Newport game low. If I read it correctly it will be the same price as the west brom game, £1 for under 18 and £8 or£9 for an adult. I will be going and taking a car full of my sons mates as it is a cheap game in the school holidays,

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
The club should put the prices up to £50 per adult and £40 per child for the trophy games. Those stupid enough to think that it's a good idea will turn up anyway, so might as well grab the cash from the suckers who'll attend no matter what.

Apr 12, 2016
I won't be attending any of the EFL Trophy games. I don't like having to do this but there is a principle at stake. Will buy something in the club shop to compensate.

Jan 3, 2013
Camelford Green":29ino33t said:
PL2 3DQ":29ino33t said:
If you tolerate this the B team league will be next

If you're worried about damaging the club's finances, spend the ticket price in the club shop.

In my years of going on this site, that has to be the finest, most simple, but intelligent comment I've seen

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

I won't be going to any EFL games. The club shouldn't have made such an appalling decision if they wanted my cash.

Mar 25, 2007
Worthless, useless, pointless tin pot competition.

We used to religiously get knocked out in the first round...funny that.

Expect it will be treated as an outing for the reserves and rehabilitated, with reserve team level crowds to match. I just hope we don't lose any players to injury while playing in this joke competition.

May 8, 2011
Evilpilgrim":1c2ipff7 said:
Worthless, useless, pointless tin pot competition.

We used to religiously get knocked out in the first round...funny that.

Think you got the wrong competition. In the Trophy we have got through a few rounds recently, it is the League Cup where we go out in the first round.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Pasoti Twitter feed linked to match updates from the club Twitter account and Chris Errington's Twitter account (if he reports on this game) will be dropped for this match and the next two group games.

And unless another Mod does it there will also be no Man of the Match poll started by me.