England Euro Squad | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England Euro Squad

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I think Wilshere is a lucky lad to get in ahead of Drinkwater other than that it picked itself really.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Mike Charlick":5pwu0act said:
Round of 16, then home.

Guys in work think the same a last 8 defeat on Pens for me

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I'm a complete pessimist about England these days. Success will be getting out of the group, anything else is a bonus. We're a poor side with a terrible defence.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Yes, the last 3 tournaments have killed any lingering thoughts that we may ever win anything, but i shall enjoy it all the same.

I think the rest of the country feels the same - I haven't seen an England flag/coin collection/St George's flag plastic bowler hat for sale in years, there isn't an England player to be seen on a Cornflakes box anywhere - and life is the better for it. After the overexposure of the Beckham years, it's refreshing that no one expects us to do anything.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Which means we just might do something. Are Germany, Spain as good as they were? France will probably argue amongst themselves and the Italians will do something equally stereotypical, leaving a clear path for Rashford to score four in the final.

TBH, I just hope it goes off peacefully.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
So we've had the last friendly and Hodgson still no closer to knowing his team or system. The team vs Russia may, conceivably have never played together before. What a clown!