Errington v Sheridan | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Errington v Sheridan

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Today's installment from Mr Errington ....

Sheridan, who had not been available for comment to Herald Sport since the victory over Luton, said “I’m disappointed for Alex more than anyone else."

Aug 15, 2008
LG":vcwm0de2 said:
with bonus points if they can get a link/pun from the sport into the weather forecast...

He just states the obvious but badly. And he has a thing for Natalie. Poor Natalie..........

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
This really is becoming pretty silly from Errington now. I was aware of a bit of hostility between the two from various remarks Errington made in the paper last season but didn't think too much of it. But now Errington seems to be regurgitating these remarks on almost a daily basis which suggests he has some sort of agenda against Sheridan. The fact JS was pursued over something so trivial too makes it worse- he's just lost a player who only played 10 minutes for us, hardly gonna be jumping for joy is he?!

Aug 15, 2008
Errington is making a rod for his own back here I think. He would do better to perhaps phone Sheridan and explain what he needs and why for his Herald columns.

By repeatedly saying Sheridan was unavailable he is making himself look petty.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Verte":1y4ghw65 said:
LG":1y4ghw65 said:
with bonus points if they can get a link/pun from the sport into the weather forecast...

He just states the obvious but badly. And he has a thing for Natalie. Poor Natalie..........
we all have a thing for Natalie :oops:
at least he's not doing the cycling at the moment :thumbs:

Jan 2, 2010
Had a phone call in work today that might be related to this. "Paul, you still have that tall cherry picker you said we could borrow..?"

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Seems petty.

At the end of the day, the club don't *have* to be there at the Herald's beck and call. The club is assisting the Herald in the sale of it's paper - to what degree is down to the individuals involved.

Whinging and taking little Twitter swipes won't help.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
LG":1teyh38l said:
and today's Argyle story is we're 4th in the league....of division 2 supporters arrested at football last season :whistle:

Not a statistic for the "Green Army" to take much pride in, unfortunately.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
LG":s2dowsyt said:
and today's Argyle story is we're 4th in the league....of division 2 supporters arrested at football last season :whistle:
How do we do for arrests per thousand people? I would imagine it will be lower than more than 3 teams in league 2.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
LG":2xhpkjfi said:
kernow19":2xhpkjfi said:
LG":2xhpkjfi said:

Not a statistic for the "Green Army" to take much pride in, unfortunately.
Indeed.
But for the Herald it's Argyle news.

They have to print something and in the absence of any other news being forthcoming, I suppose it is.