Exeter City FC may need another PFA loan | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City FC may need another PFA loan

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
pilgrimmike1":dythf3e1 said:
Ah, the Cornishman eh. He's a cross between a Hobbit and a womble having once dwelled in hobbit holes in the side of cliffs to taking to burrowing underground like a womble. This is where the the extra fingers come in handy and he burrows using the extra digets like a cat using a litter tray. The problem with all this burrowing underground is it's left the whole "COUNTY" (and I stress county as there are those that consider it to be a seperate country :lol:) unstable and there is a high risk of you falling down a erk big hole that suddenly appears out of the blue :shock: I have to share this little snippet with you, I actually heard a cornishman refer to Cornwall as "Gods own country" bless. Well we all know that's Swilly and Cornwall just can't compare. They are a friendly bunch and some are even members of the green army and should be made welcome. :D

You've crossed the line!!!

Nobody but nobody suggests the county may be unstable, risky to walk on or compare it to the likes of Swilly! You'll put off the emits, the source of all our income, how dare you!!!

I guess you lot from Devon have to take any opportunity to knock Cornwall you can get, you'll always be the cheap alternative to a proper holiday down in Gods own country :wave:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Scouse/Cokerney count is less in Devon.

That makes us a far superior County.

Plus of course we have a strange custom, our shops remain open in the winter!

B

bizzay1

Don't mind me asking, and I havnt read the whole thread, but WTF has this to do with Argyle to justify it staying in the 'Argyle discussion' forum ? :stir:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Ollieargyle9":2tegra9l said:
I guess you lot from Devon have to take any opportunity to knock Cornwall you can get, you'll always be the cheap alternative to a proper holiday down in Gods own country :wave:

Devon and heaven rhyme Ollie

Dec 3, 2005
xmastree":3bikw8qy said:
Ade the green":3bikw8qy said:
Mike Greening":3bikw8qy said:
Funny that this comes to light on the day that MS is quoted in the Herald that Argyle hopes to break even this season. :scarf:

I know... Good timing or what?

"Hopes to"... let's see if that actually happens. Even if it does happen, we need more as we need profit to pay off our debts. As a club that is taking out a loan to pay some of its debts (always a last resort option), we're hardly in a healthy position ourselves. Isn't it a little early to be rejoicing in the misfortunes of others (even Exeter)?

Yes HOPE is a wonderful word - over used mainly by Business people and Politicians, Cameron HOPES to broker a better deal with the EU.

I don't like Exeter Football Club, but thats football, I wouldn't wish them to go under, at the end of the day they are OUR nearest rivals and generate one of the biggest gates we get at Home Park, so finacially they help Argyle, so no keep going Exeter, please :)