Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

Jul 21, 2013
How about this? Same as before but cheques within each block for a little more detail. I don't think images would work at Home Park in the same way as they do at Nou Camp, Old Trafford etc. because we wouldn't have enough seats for the detail. (would also do it in the corners but couldn't be bothered to draw those bits up properly!)

Image removed by Site Admin - Far too large.

Jul 21, 2013
tagz":29oizggc said:
Good to see you have the Exeter fans holding them as well.

of course not ;)

A7RMT7w.png

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Argy1e":nslhg2ck said:
Every 4 columns in a block alternate between Green and White? It'd make each block look sort of like our home shirt but would probably take a very long time to get it all prepared

Great idea.

It would push the chest of our team out with pride to see that first home game.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Paven":3bcd1r3d said:
Everyone holds up blue squares?

In all seriousness, I reckon if it was possible, then a white background with words spelt out, or a crest or pattern in green.

Didn't they ask everyone to use a cereal box and felt tip pens? :funny: :funny: :funny:

Nov 4, 2012
Ade the green":2t3akw1j said:
Paven":2t3akw1j said:
Everyone holds up blue squares?

In all seriousness, I reckon if it was possible, then a white background with words spelt out, or a crest or pattern in green.

Didn't they ask everyone to use a cereal box and felt tip pens? :funny: :funny: :funny:

It's the Skrill Premier now anyway.

I liked what we did on opening day against Aldershot a couple of years ago in the Devonport with the streamers and banners. Boca Juniors-esque.