Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Not enough time to build a Heartbreak Hotel for them?
It's now or never?
Devil in disguise?
A little less conversation a little more action?

Exeter fans on the terraces? = Are you lonesome tonight? :whistle:

May 19, 2014
Outside the Life Centre.
Pogleswoody":3aa9duh8 said:
Not enough time to build a Heartbreak Hotel for them?
It's now or never?
Devil in disguise?
A little less conversation a little more action?

Exeter fans on the terraces? = Are you lonesome tonight? :whistle:

In the ghetto?
It's now or never?
Suspicious minds?

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
spowell92":3b5yk7g5 said:
IJN":3b5yk7g5 said:
I think it's worth remembering that the more complicated the idea the bigger chance of cocking up.

The last design turned out stunningly and that was a very simple design.

All it needs is a couple of miserable Janners in the middle of a crest and it ends up looking like a Greek salad.

Agree with this. Keep it simple, pull it off, make screensavers out of the photos ;)

I like the idea of flags on the Mayflower steps. Would need some trustworthy volunteers to be able to do it if it was to be a regular thing though.

Edit to add: whatever display does go ahead, I hope the club takes advantage of what could be a great photo op for merchandise - rather than the matchday panorama they have on sale of the horseshoe in a random game vs. Northampton or Cheltenham in a barely half full stadium... I was looking at possibly purchasing a framed picture from the club for my new flat, but the ones they have are rather drab and uninspiring.
I'm trustworthy

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Pedro...missed you today...me and Dunlop were up at HP looking for new signings.....and Pasoti adverts....

Aug 14, 2006
Thanks for all your offers of help :thumbup:
Will need plenty of volunteers to help set out on Friday evening and to help clear up the ground after the match. Will post details of this closer to the time.

For now please keep your ideas coming.
We will be ordering the sheets next week so there is still time to get your ideas in to us.

This will happen :scarf:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
12thGreen":e9y1bfg9 said:
tagz":e9y1bfg9 said:
Good to see you have the Exeter fans holding them as well.

of course not ;)

A7RMT7w.png

Nice

"this will happen" .... Love it love it... cant wait for this season to start.

I will struggle to get there on the Friday to help, but more than willing to stop back after to do my bit to help clean up. Good effort and thankyou for sorting out.

Tony . Blk 3 s 90

tonsk

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Broc's Pilgrimage":1v4flytj said:
"this will happen" .... Love it love it... cant wait for this season to start.

I will struggle to get there on the Friday to help, but more than willing to stop back after to do my bit to help clean up. Good effort and thankyou for sorting out.

Tony . Blk 3 s 90

That's the seat behind me! So you're the moaning ba....................... :shock: ;) :funny:

Sadly I can't offer any help either, with gig commitments on Friday and Saturday. It will be a late one for me on Friday :yawn:

tonsk

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I don't see playing Exeter as something to celebrate about. I more see it as a punishment for how far we have fallen in recent years.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":3sumctw6 said:
I don't see playing Exeter as something to celebrate about. I more see it as a punishment for how far we have fallen in recent years.

Surely it is a celebration of the start of a new season. Don't give them the satisfaction that it is because they are the visitors.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Lundan Cabbie":135466vl said:
Steve.PAFC2012":135466vl said:

Surely it is a celebration of the start of a new season. Don't give them the satisfaction that it is because they are the visitors.

This will be only the second time this has happened to this scale. The first if I am correct was a direct result of the grecians attempts to take the pee. Their amateur hour idea was to wave Blue Squares at us during the derby match ( more detailed was the advice to the six toes to cut up a cereal box and colour in the back with blue felt tip pens).

I for one would not like the Greeks to think we're making them out to be special (needs maybe).

We've had new banners and we've tried fairly large flags being waved but nothing ever seems to last ( not a dig at those involved ). What you say about this being for the first home game of the season should be what it is all about and those that are planning this for the 16th I hope have the idea and incentive to start a tradition similar to the Hartlepool fancy dress.

Maybe something the club can be involved with and have something like a mini opening ceremony for the season to come. In the US the sports clubs over there introduce the players individually to the fans and maybe the first home league game could incorporate things like this.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ade the green":cg2ecrpm said:
Lundan Cabbie":cg2ecrpm said:
Steve.PAFC2012":cg2ecrpm said:

This will be only the second time this has happened to this scale. The first if I am correct was a direct result of the grecians attempts to take the pi$$. Their amateur hour idea was to wave Blue Squares at us during the derby match ( more detailed was the advice to the six toes to cut up a cereal box and colour in the back with blue felt tip pens)
Exeter only said to do that after they saw what was planned by us