Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Glynn":2sx8kd0l said:
I'm happy to help just let me know what you want me to do.

Yes I might also be able to lend a hand if volunteers are required for this one. Would need further details though, can't blindly commit 100% at this point.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Great idea! It would be a fantastic way to introduce the new squad to how special & unique the GA is. It might also inspire the ones who gave a lacklustre performance in last season's fixture that coming out on top in a local derby is important to us fans.
Whilst I would love to see Tonsk's idea of the mayflower crest with green/white/black hoop spreading around the horseshoe - would the logistical challenge be too much? I don't know. Whether this display is slightly more ambitious or as simple as the last one I applaud the initiative.
As for flags, anyone going to the Costa del Sol this summer might try to bring back an Andalusian flag (green/white/green horizontal stripes). I'm trying to get my hands on a Nigerian flag (green/white/green vertical stripes) to bring to games next season. Surely the commercial dept could source these and, with the Devon flag, have a choice of flags to sell in the club shop.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think he explained why.

Nigeria_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Dec 6, 2011
Sorted the money for you mate. I think it will be absolutely stunning.

One thing that is important is that we actually get some help with laying it all out. Last time only a few of us did it and poor Steve basically cleared the whole thing up on his own. It will involve just an hour of so of people's time the day before the game. It will be so worth it when the teams walk out. Well done Steve and Sue P.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Chris Webb":2pe0eh3q said:
Sorted the money for you mate. I think it will be absolutely stunning.

One thing that is important is that we actually get some help with laying it all out. Last time only a few of us did it and poor Steve basically cleared the whole thing up on his own. It will involve just an hour of so of people's time the day before the game. It will be so worth it when the teams walk out. Well done Steve and Sue P.
I'm in.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
bringonthemilkman":3vzbrxwv said:
I'm trying to get my hands on a Nigerian flag (green/white/green vertical stripes) to bring to games next season.

Follow this link for a 5ft X 3ft Nigerian Flag for £3.99

World cup flags

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
spowell92":8tg03nw6 said:
Glynn":8tg03nw6 said:

Yes I might also be able to lend a hand if volunteers are required for this one. Would need further details though, can't blindly commit 100% at this point.

:lol: You edge your bets, it could mean WORK. :twisted:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
I know quite a few old uns on here...more than happy to help out.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
IJN":130qg6nn said:
spowell92":130qg6nn said:
Glynn":130qg6nn said:

:lol: You edge your bets, it could mean WORK. :twisted:

Oh **** that then! ;)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Did you know that date is the anniversary of Elvis's death?

With that in mind, our Adam (Dyer) has created this.

:clap: :lol: :nworthy: