Is Derek the right manager? | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is Derek the right manager?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
djg145":1akjqo2z said:
Green_Matt":1akjqo2z said:
Mark Pedlar":1akjqo2z said:
Who assembled them Moles?
As I keep saying, I think Adams is hamstrung by a lack of strikers. Who knows whether this is by choice (he only starts with one) or recruitment/budget difficulties. But he doesn't have many options.

Oh yes he does FLETCHER.
Fletcher has been in the team but if I recall as the lone striker. Probably not his forte.

Aug 5, 2016
Balham_Green":37l3k6ii said:
Have you sought professional help for whatever is causing these delusions?

Do you have to be so insulting all the time to people you choose to quote? You are deliberately obnoxious toward the vast majority of posters you engage with.

No doubt you will be absent for a few days if the score stays the same. Much better to post and make your points after a home defeat I have noticed, and hibernate if the team picks up points.

Sep 6, 2006
Knibbsworth":6pau67bj said:
Balham_Green":6pau67bj said:
Have you sought professional help for whatever is causing these delusions?

Do you have to be so insulting all the time to people you choose to quote? You are deliberately obnoxious toward the vast majority of posters you engage with.

No doubt you will be absent for a few days if the score stays the same. Much better to post and make your points after a home defeat I have noticed, and hibernate if the team picks up points.

:wave: Hate to disappoint you.Nobody is happier than me when we win. if you traced the thread back you would see that the poster first suggested himself that I get professional help! But that doesn't suit your argument does it? Don't let truth get in the way!

Aug 5, 2016
No-one is happier (than you) when we win?

Are you for real?

Almost everyone on this site is happier. You only come to life when Argyle lose.

May 16, 2016
Knibbsworth":2hu4soy8 said:
No-one is happier (than you) when we win?

Are you for real?

Almost everyone on this site is happier. You only come to life when Argyle lose.

Sunday afternoons is his favourite time for shouting through letterboxes and running away.

Mar 27, 2008
Fareham HAMPSHIRE
Dear Derek
Have you started early on the wee dram for Xmas ? Having watched the display at Fratton Park no one but you could have come out with the we didn’t deserve to lose and we were the better team and they didn’t create any chances blah blah blah . Whatever your feelings or frustrations you must be honest with yourself and us the fans , how about a little bit of

“it was my fault , the players I brought in are not up the standard , some are just not playing for me , my tactics are one dimensional , I’m playing my one creative talisman (Carey ) so wide he can’t influence the play enough, I decide to play one striker at home and away to run the channels on both sides and therefore I’m responsible and accountable for this mess ....

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
ivordewdney":3r78sihj said:
Dear Derek
Have you started early on the wee dram for Xmas ? Having watched the display at Fratton Park no one but you could have come out with the we didn’t deserve to lose and we were the better team and they didn’t create any chances blah blah blah . Whatever your feelings or frustrations you must be honest with yourself and us the fans , how about a little bit of

“it was my fault , the players I brought in are not up the standard , some are just not playing for me , my tactics are one dimensional , I’m playing my one creative talisman (Carey ) so wide he can’t influence the play enough, I decide to play one striker at home and away to run the channels on both sides and therefore I’m responsible and accountable for this mess ....

That would cheer everyone up

May 8, 2011
ivordewdney":1utd3ytx said:
Dear Derek

I would have thought all Argyle fans would know that Adams is teetotal.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
HC Green":1o2r7d2g said:
ivordewdney":1o2r7d2g said:
Dear Derek

I would have thought all Argyle fans would know that Adams is teetotal.

I hope you aren't suggesting Ivor isn't an Argyle fan?

Mar 27, 2008
Fareham HAMPSHIRE
Oh no , thanks for removing my one glimmer of hope , no excuse then for the stubborn tactics , blinkered assessment after matches , misuse of the limited talent in the team , poor signings and soulless performances , cheers .

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Knarf Reprah":257vn8ks said:
Any other job and he'd have gone .......Pompey were awful, we were even worse.....

I thought you said at the SG meeting with DA he was the best Argyle manger you had seen and marveld how he could get players down to Plymouth when others have failed.

Jan 3, 2013
dunlop":2ht5ssrc said:
Knarf Reprah":2ht5ssrc said:
Any other job and he'd have gone .......Pompey were awful, we were even worse.....

I thought you said at the SG meeting with DA he was the best Argyle manger you had seen and marveld how he could get players down to Plymouth when others have failed.
That was then.........imho he has lost the plot now and you must agree surely .