Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?)

Do you think ball was over the line v Gillingham?

• Yes

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Keepitgreen":n76r76af said:
Derby County aren't very good with their nicknames:

The 25-year-old has linked up with the Valiants on a seven-day loan basis and could now make his debut in Saturday’s home meeting with Gillingham at Home Park.

Derby County FC
WTF ????

Sep 2, 2008
He is cack! Seen him a few times and on each occasion found myself saying that I was glad he wasn’t at Argyle. He was on loan at Port Vale hence the Valiants comment from Derby. My Port Vale friend agrees that he is cack as well. Not happy with this one. We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ave_IT":16df01yu said:
Keepitgreen":16df01yu said:

The 25-year-old has linked up with the Valiants on a seven-day loan basis and could now make his debut in Saturday’s home meeting with Gillingham at Home Park.

Derby County FC
WTF ????
Looks like they copied it from their story earlier in the season when he joined Port Vale, but forgot to edit it.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Argy1e":2nuq0fau said:
Ave_IT":2nuq0fau said:
Keepitgreen":2nuq0fau said:

Derby County FC
WTF ????
Looks like they copied it from their story earlier in the season when he joined Port Vale, but forgot to edit it.
Ah right ……….. Give him a job at the Herald.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Welcome Roos, good luck whilst you play for us.

Do we know if this is a new injury, or a setback on the previous one? Was he advised to return to soon by the independent Dr?

Jul 29, 2010
Pottypilgrim":1whuqje7 said:
He is cack! Seen him a few times and on each occasion found myself saying that I was glad he wasn’t at Argyle. He was on loan at Port Vale hence the Valiants comment from Derby. My Port Vale friend agrees that he is cack as well. Not happy with this one. We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Relax, don't look back in kanga.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
PlymOdi":2qwbod4r said:
Welcome Roos, good luck whilst you play for us.

Do we know if this is a new injury, or a setback on the previous one? Was he advised to return to soon by the independent Dr?

Further to this.

If a player has an existing injury aggravated by returning too early under the direction of an independent doctor - and the player's club disgareed with that decision, would any compensation be due?

Particularly relevant if the club is paying any element of the loanee's wages to cover.

All hypothetical of course, but would be interested to know.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Where does this "independent doctor" come into it?

Jul 29, 2010
Keepitgreen":uqklz2ms said:
Where does this "independent doctor" come into it?
He can't be signed off by a club doctor or there could be allegations of skullduggery.

russthewomble

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
May 25, 2011
He had a good time at Wimbledon but when he lacks confidence (which seems to have happened at other clubs) he seems to do poorly. You need to get behind him and not criticise too much and he'll do well. If the crowd get on his back early on then you'll be looking for keeper #8. Wont be as good as Matthews though, that guy looked quality when we played you (although we didnt test him that much admittedly).

Feb 23, 2008
Thought he had a good game considering. Made some good stops, only dodgy moment was the spill early on.

Not sure if he thought we were booing him or not as he came out then when he took a cross down early was grinning from ear to ear when we did it again.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It was nice to see Remi Matthews wish Roos good luck and also tweet his support for the team today.

Jul 29, 2010
russthewomble":2vw1ug9p said:
He had a good time at Wimbledon but when he lacks confidence (which seems to have happened at other clubs) he seems to do poorly. You need to get behind him and not criticise too much and he'll do well. If the crowd get on his back early on then you'll be looking for keeper #8. Wont be as good as Matthews though, that guy looked quality when we played you (although we didnt test him that much admittedly).
I had this post in mind when he spooned the ball over the line. How vastly different his confidence would've been had the officials spotted it.

They didn't, hurrah :scarf: