Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?)

Do you think ball was over the line v Gillingham?

• Yes

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
Feb 17, 2017
Steve Evans":2or42hsw said:
chunkymonkey78":2or42hsw said:
Didn't look over from where I was stood.
you must have been in the away end mate.

Watch the highlights on sky was no where near over the line, it hit the post and bounced on the line and then jumped on by the keeper not surprised the Lino didn’t give a goal

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Neilz5419":6fq4p01o said:
Steve Evans":6fq4p01o said:
chunkymonkey78":6fq4p01o said:

Watch the highlights on sky was no where near over the line, it hit the post and bounced on the line and then jumped on by the keeper not surprised the Lino didn’t give a goal
Have you got a link to these highlights? I'd bet my house that it was over. The lino couldn't see it for Kelle's body. I was in row C behind the goal.

Feb 17, 2017
Keepitgreen":372ep7pm said:
Neilz5419":372ep7pm said:
Steve Evans":372ep7pm said:
chunkymonkey78":372ep7pm said:

Have you got a link to these highlights? I'd bet my house that it was over. The lino couldn't see it for Kelle's body. I was in row C behind the goal.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... gillingham

You would lose your house

Oct 31, 2015
Neilz5419":16xmcszz said:
Keepitgreen":16xmcszz said:
Neilz5419":16xmcszz said:
Steve Evans":16xmcszz said:
chunkymonkey78":16xmcszz said:

Still looks over to me which is what i thought when it happened :thumbs:

Feb 17, 2017
rsp4":377nowhq said:
Neilz5419":377nowhq said:
Keepitgreen":377nowhq said:
Neilz5419":377nowhq said:
Steve Evans":377nowhq said:
chunkymonkey78":377nowhq said:

It hits the post and bounces sideways on to the line how can it be over? Crazy but each to their own

Sep 8, 2013
Was it over or wasn't it is now history. Fact is that our new loan keeper had a good game and did everything we could have expected. Big congratulations to him.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
rsp4":3esp13h0 said:
Neilz5419":3esp13h0 said:
Keepitgreen":3esp13h0 said:
Neilz5419":3esp13h0 said:
Steve Evans":3esp13h0 said:
chunkymonkey78":3esp13h0 said:

Proves what I thought behind the goal; he scoops it back out. If only Charlie Rose would publish such moments. He must have it from behind.

Feb 17, 2017
Keepitgreen":83zto97m said:
Proves what I thought behind the goal; he scoops it back out. If only Charlie Rose would publish such moments. He must have it from behind.

Scoops it back out? Might be worth watching goal rush where the commentator and the slow motion disagree with what your saying, not sure if spec savers are open tomorrow

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
If it was over then for it not to be given is a nice change of fortune. We've had some bad luck with officials this year so it was only a matter of time before something went our way and if today was that day then I'm grateful it won us a hugely important game.

Still, whether it was over or not is academic now, we won the points and to do it in that way should be a huge boost for everyone.

Feb 2, 2007
Gills also scored the most over the line non given goal in midweek against Oxford- Josh Parker from 30 yds, hit scansion and bounced back out. Worse than Big Fat Frank's v. Germany! Poor Gills.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
It went over the line. Immediate reaction of every body around me and I was on top of it in the Devonport. Matchday moments will only further prove it did.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Neilz5419":b66bvb3d said:
Keepitgreen":b66bvb3d said:

Scoops it back out? Might be worth watching goal rush where the commentator and the slow motion disagree with what your saying, not sure if spec savers are open tomorrow
We're only going round in circles. I was yards from it, they weren't. I'm right, they're wrong. :D