Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?)

Do you think ball was over the line v Gillingham?

• Yes

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
I thought it was in from my view in Block 10. However, looking at the replay, Martin who was the closest Gills player made a half hearted appeal and continued on with the game. Didn't make too much fuss at all.

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
It's been debated on here for 24 hours with slow-mo replays, freeze frames etc - with no agreement.

The ref/lino had what - maybe 2s to decide in real-time? If they weren't sure, then it was no goal.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
samjones":pa2kyt1n said:
I know it was his debut for us but he looked nervous with a mistake or several in him all game.
For such a big guy he didn't come for crosses either.
Gills keeper looked good and was massive
roos played for the winning team and the gills 'keeper played on the losing side.

Apr 6, 2009
I thought in until o saw the lack of protests by gills players. Guess match day moments will likely have more footage

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I thought it was 100%, now i've seen the replays, I say it wasn't.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
IJN":2qs6gvuq said:
I thought it was 100%, now i've seen the replays, I say it wasn't.

Funny that. Yeah I think the referee made the right decision and looks like it was a great save by Roos. :scarf: :scarf:

Feb 17, 2017
Keepitgreen":8ynp2oym said:
Neilz5419":8ynp2oym said:
Keepitgreen":8ynp2oym said:
Proves what I thought behind the goal; he scoops it back out. If only Charlie Rose would publish such moments. He must have it from behind.

Scoops it back out? Might be worth watching goal rush where the commentator and the slow motion disagree with what your saying, not sure if spec savers are open tomorrow
We're only going round in circles. I was yards from it, they weren't. I'm right, they're wrong. :D

Match day moments are out, written apology accepted, no where near over the line

Oct 31, 2015
Neilz5419":2i0it01e said:
Keepitgreen":2i0it01e said:
Neilz5419":2i0it01e said:
Keepitgreen":2i0it01e said:
Proves what I thought behind the goal; he scoops it back out. If only Charlie Rose would publish such moments. He must have it from behind.

Scoops it back out? Might be worth watching goal rush where the commentator and the slow motion disagree with what your saying, not sure if spec savers are open tomorrow
We're only going round in circles. I was yards from it, they weren't. I'm right, they're wrong. :D

Match day moments are out, written apology accepted, no where near over the line

No need to apologise that is well and truely in whilst in the air. Match day moments prove it

Feb 17, 2017
rsp4":2udindji said:
Neilz5419":2udindji said:
Keepitgreen":2udindji said:
Neilz5419":2udindji said:
Keepitgreen":2udindji said:

No need to apologise that is well and truely in whilst in the air. Match day moments prove it
:facepalm: :funny:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
As great as Matchday Moments is, it doesn’t have a good angle to see for sure. The best one so far is the official match highlights angle, where I’m 99% sure it doesn’t go over.

The very fact that there’s such a debate about it after countless views of replays, just shows that the referee couldn’t possibly be sure in real-time and therefore could never have given it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":3kk8vuhm said:
As great as Matchday Moments is, it doesn’t have a good angle to see for sure. The best one so far is the official match highlights angle, where I’m 99% sure it doesn’t go over.

The very fact that there’s such a debate about it after countless views of replays, just shows that the referee couldn’t possibly be sure in real-time and therefore could never have given it.
That's because the ref couldn't see it at all. The first thing he does is look at the lino. He couldn't see it because of the position of Kelle's body. We had no such obstruction - it was over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
On Matchday Moments there's a camera in the corner of the goal that shows our second goal but there's no footage from this camera for the ghost goal. That camera would have given us a good angle of the ball over the line. :)

Maybe it's better for the club not to show this definite footage of the ball over the line, all other camera angles leave it open to interpretation.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
PL2 3DQ":1zmcg72c said:
On Matchday Moments there's a camera in the corner of the goal that shows our second goal but there's no footage from this camera for the ghost goal. That camera would have given us a good angle of the ball over the line. :)

Maybe it's better for the club not to show this definite footage of the ball over the line, all other camera angles leave it open to interpretation.

I think the Matchday Moments footage prove it didn't cross the line.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2n8aesh6 said:

Exactly my thoughts. :)
25123946078_6afbaeb5ce_z.jpg