kits up to us! (Option C - stripes, wins the official vote) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

kits up to us! (Option C - stripes, wins the official vote)

Will you buy the new 2015-2016 stripe shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 45 57.0%

• Total voters
Jul 1, 2006
C for me, but it's a difficult choice!

Well done Argyle and great to see the boys will be back in Green - BLACK & White!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The Doctor":mj2y2tor said:
I definitely do not want a collar. Collars on football shirts are horrible. They make the shirt look like a polo shirt (i.e. horrible and SO un-cool).
Round neck is better than V neck I think.

The problem with B (to me) is that it just looks like a t-shirt that you might buy in the shop. Not a first team kit.

Like Black shorts and white socks (often socks is all you see when passing a ball).

The point about Bulgaria is that all three colours are in their national flag, a club don't have to go with that expectation.

As people have said, not a bad choice ... as Puma choices go!! :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
jespafc":3macuztx said:
Options A & B....zzzzzzzz

Option C -ok, but terrible V-neck

So option C is the best of a bad bunch for me.

Yes .. voted for C but there was none of the excitement/anticipation that goes with a post from Adam &/or Ed.

Last year for Puma? I bliddy hope so!! :sad:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Ok guys, here are the Kit Choices in a manner thats easier on the eyes !

Some of the Options have a second option as I can't tell from the images from PAFC if the sleeves are white etc. Also I don't know the design of the back of shirts so it is ultimately a guess. ALSO and most importantly, do not take these images as the final design - there are simply a mock up version of the options given.

Option 1
Option1_Collection.png

Option 1(i)
Option1i_Back_Collection.png

Option 2
Option3_Collection.png

Option 2(i)
Option3i_Collection.png

Option 3
Option2_Collection.png

.....Also as an aside, does anyone else think that there is a similarity between my earlier design below and Option 1?

Home7.png

........Strange.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
Having stripes on the back of the shirt as well as the front makes a lot of difference, I'd be much happier with C if the back is how you've done it but I'd expect it to be solid green, most Puma striped shirts seem to have solid backs.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Adam can you do option 2 but with white round collar to go with white cuffs please.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Ed":19xv3szx said:
Having stripes on the back of the shirt as well as the front makes a lot of difference, I'd be much happier with C if the back is how you've done it but I'd expect it to be solid green, most Puma striped shirts seem to have solid backs.

For me, it would be stripes on back and front or nothing. Whats point of a half finished shirt?!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
PIRAN-PILGRIM":thulfefx said:
Adam can you do option 2 but with white round collar to go with white cuffs please.

Option3_PP.png

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
Adam Dyer":3lio9xp5 said:
Ed":3lio9xp5 said:

For me, it would be stripes on back and front or nothing. Whats point of a half finished shirt?!

I agree, although option C would be slightly better with a solid back than this seasons which with its striped sleeved just looks odd from behind, at least C would just look like a green shirt as the sleeves aren't striped.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
A or C for me. Hopefully in shop much earlier, like a new one for my hols.

Mar 9, 2011
Hi Adam ... would you be able to do a mock up of each shirt with black shorts and white socks below the shirts to get a better idea of how the full kit could look ... please :thumbup:

It would help me to decide which one I'd like the best :think:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Sue Pollard":eyva9g0f said:
Hi Adam ... would you be able to do a mock up of each shirt with black shorts and white socks below the shirts to get a better idea of how the full kit could look ... please :thumbup:

It would help me to decide which one I'd like the best :think:

Will do my best Sue!

C

Cobi Budge.

All 3 of the proposed kits by the club are miles better than the amateur Sunday league kit we currently have at home, so I give credit to whoever designed these.

Voted for B, although there's no chance (because it's simple and argyle fans seem to prefer outlandish ideas, not a criticism just an observation).

My first real memories of supporting Argyle were in the promotion season to the championship, I've grown up watching us play in a professional, solid dark green shirt, that's are colour to me (although I understand the older fans disagree) and I hope it returns.

As I say, voted B, but the other two are better than what we're stuck with this season.