Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30

Feb 2, 2007
Be a nice day trip and good for the coffers and maybe a chance to say we will do better than Exeter did against them last season.

But it's all about the league.... isn't it??

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
I would much prefer them to be up for promotion than to be up for a one off game that means nothing

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Monster Green":2kwulmg1 said:
I would much prefer them to be up for promotion than to be up for a one off game that means nothing

Eh?

Do you now realise how much money we'd get from this that'd possibly help our promotion push?

Need to win.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
best to cocentrate on the league then...dont want any unnecessary injuries

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Fantastic draw for the club, which will fill Argyle's coffers nicely. If we 'park the bus' there is a faint chance of a draw and the prospect of even more monies from the replay at Home Park. I wonder if the TV broadcast company will take the Anfield game?

Mar 14, 2009
On one hand you want to be excited. This might be my one and only chance to see Argyle at Anfield.

On the other we are playing a team who Westley has improved vastly in terms of results, on a pitch that will suit their style.

Argyle do have a tremendous away record. Game on.

This is massive for the club. Financially it could help us bring in better players for the second half of the season. However, Newport fans will be just as excited and being at "home" for the reply does give them the slight advantage.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Metal_Green_Mickey":3expr7u5 said:
Dont know what to think.

On one hand you want to be excited. This might be my one and only chance to see Argyle at Anfield.

On the other we are playing a team who Westley has improved vastly in terms of results, on a pitch that will suit their style.

Argyle do have a tremendous away record. Game on.

so you'll be cheering the greens on at Newport then...