Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30 | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool away confirmed - On BT Sport Sunday 8 January 1.30

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
philmeboots":xj0ofrm6 said:
nick_PASTIE":xj0ofrm6 said:
Here's the plan- beat Newport (and mock Westley)

30,000 crowd- 50% share of reduced ticket price, say average £25 x15,000 = £375k
Not on telly though
£27k from winning Newport game
Other endorsements £50k

Minus costs, travel arrangement, match day stuff, maybe £50k

Should clear around £400k still- pretty tidy for January kitty

Liverpool field kids, like last season, we scrape a draw

Another £400k bc replay is on telly

Dream scenario- 800k, a few better reinforcements in Jan window

Promotion here we come

Think that you've undercooked the income. There were over 43,000 for the Exeter replay at Anfield. Just got to get there now!!

And Anfield is bigger now

Sep 28, 2003
London
A lot of very arrogant posting on here - we couldn't beat Newport on Saturday, it's certainly NOT a given we'll beat them up there.

All the focus should be on the replay and none of it on the third round, which we aren't even in at the moment.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
in reply to lundan cabbie.at least if we go out to newport all the scouse plastics won't get a cheap lift from plymouth.oi lundan,i reckon you've got a trick tie there mate.

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
Clem":3g1hreu9 said:
nick_PASTIE":3g1hreu9 said:
Here's the plan- beat Newport (and mock Westley)

30,000 crowd- 50% share of reduced ticket price, say average £25 x15,000 = £375k
Not on telly though
£27k from winning Newport game
Other endorsements £50k

Minus costs, travel arrangement, match day stuff, maybe £50k

Should clear around £400k still- pretty tidy for January kitty

Liverpool field kids, like last season, we scrape a draw

Another £400k bc replay is on telly
I think we only get a third of gate money after expenses with FA getting a third
Dream scenario- 800k, a few better reinforcements in Jan window

Promotion here we come

Mar 14, 2009
Lundan Cabbie":231le1tw said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":231le1tw said:
derbygreen":231le1tw said:
I wouldn't get carried away with anything. Newport first and then we'll see

Exactly.

Otherwise, we are going to have a lot of angry fans on here come next Tuesday night.

Do you mean the Plymouth based Liverpool fans who will be disappointed that they can't bunk in with the Green Army on coaches? :)

Tbh, unless you got a season ticket or you a white member l can't see how you will get a ticket? Argyle might try and offer stubs for a Newport away as an incentive to try and boost the gate next Tuesday but even they will be lucky to get a ticket.

I mean this is Liverpool we are talking about. The KOP. One of the most iconic clubs in England. Everyone, even people who haven't been away for years (as a current season ticket holder) will want to go.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":pn6hpc1v said:
in reply to lundan cabbie.at least if we go out to newport all the scouse plastics won't get a cheap lift from plymouth.oi lundan,i reckon you've got a trick tie there mate.

I am more comfortable away from home at the moment, as should Argyle be when they go to Newport next week.

Apr 15, 2015
MOTD favourites Liverpool guaranteed to be playing a league 2 team - good chance of being on telly (whichever l2 team it is) for the fairytail or drubbing!

Even more kerching if so. Snag is they'll probably move it to Friday night - or even worse, Monday!

Mar 14, 2009
Andy Holland":1wfw68m0 said:
A lot of very arrogant posting on here - we couldn't beat Newport on Saturday, it's certainly NOT a given we'll beat them up there.

All the focus should be on the replay and none of it on the third round, which we aren't even in at the moment.

I agree. On current form they will beat us. l just rather not say it because people are forgetting the last four matches we have played because they are excited. You can't blame em to have a little some of that.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Andy Holland":1052mo2d said:

So we aren't allowed to talk about the potential game just because doom mongers like you and several notable others don't like it?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As Tim says, looking forward too Yeovil away.

Newport have earned the right to the plum draw, so at the moment it's advantage them.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Fingers crossed, Anfield is one of if not the best football grounds for atmosphere in the country, I have been lucky enough to go up there a couple times each season, a true football city.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":9fsfn8nm said:
Steve Evans":9fsfn8nm said:

I am more comfortable away from home at the moment, as should Argyle be when they go to Newport next week.
personally cabbie,i am bricking it.

Feb 2, 2007
Let's all be arrogant, glory hunting, self-aggrandising twits- Argyle fans are well known for it!

WE WILL SMASH YEOVIL AGAIN

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dunlop":2l63d1d6 said:
Fingers crossed, Anfield is one of if not the best football grounds for atmosphere in the country, I have been lucky enough to go up there a couple times each season, a true football city.

The only downside is it's full of Scousers!