Memo to Mr Brent and the board ! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Memo to Mr Brent and the board !

May 8, 2011
Ade the green":1qbdzubj said:
HC Green":1qbdzubj said:
Adams won’t be sacked and he won’t resign, what bit of that don’t people understand!

We’re voicing our indignation tha5 Adams has wasted this year by being poo in the transfer window and poo in games by not having a clue. We could be like yourselves and enjoy being relegated because that’s what is happening.[/quotei

Having seen all the games so far I cant think of one that we have been poo in apart from Bristol City so I don’t work out why you think we will be relegated,

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":3fpyl9la said:
Ade the green":3fpyl9la said:
HC Green":3fpyl9la said:
Adams won’t be sacked and he won’t resign, what bit of that don’t people understand!

We’re voicing our indignation tha5 Adams has wasted this year by being poo in the transfer window and poo in games by not having a clue. We could be like yourselves and enjoy being relegated because that’s what is happening.[/quotei

Having seen all the games so far I cant think of one that we have been poo in apart from Bristol City so I don’t work out why you think we will be relegated,

ARE YOU FOR REAL!
For Christ sake!!!!! We’re bottom, we’ve been bottom for every week bar 1 maybe two. How the hell do you have the confidence we’ll stay up?

Adams failed in the close season with his recruitment. Who of all his new recruits has been worth it? Every one is thanking our clueless manager for giving them a year in league one instead of national league. Where was the striker we needed? Why retake on Wylde when he did nothing the year before in league 1? Ness anybody?

CLUELESS.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Martyn":19p4pww5 said:
So Adams does not have a clue, really.

Do you honestly believe that. He does have a clue, more than me and you

We're in the shyte and Adams is doing what needs to be done to get us out of the shyte. It's not pretty and people are up$$ed off because of a defeat, but we are narrowing the gap to safety which must be the prime target for the end of the season. It's not pretty, but due to the situation we are in, it has to be done.

Just seen Kenny Jacket on Goal Rush and he was very complimentary about us. I think some people a desperate for entertainment that whey can't appreciate the job that needs doing and a are blind to
A job done rather than an entertaining game. Unfortunately, the position we are in, we cannot afford to sacrifice points for entertainment. Today didn't go as planned due to a goalkeeping error, but form over the last 10 matches show that we can dig in and get out of this mess.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
GreenThing":xaf1wepj said:
Martyn":xaf1wepj said:

We're in the shyte and Adams is doing what needs to be done to get us out of the shyte. It's not pretty and people are up$$ed off because of a defeat, but we are narrowing the gap to safety which must be the prime target for the end of the season. It's not pretty, but due to the situation we are in, it has to be done.

Just seen Kenny Jacket on Goal Rush and he was very complimentary about us. I think some people a desperate for entertainment that whey can't appreciate the job that needs doing and a are blind to
A job done rather than an entertaining game. Unfortunately, the position we are in, we cannot afford to sacrifice points for entertainment. Today didn't go as planned due to a goalkeeping error, but form over the last 10 matches show that we can dig in and get out of this mess.

We lost. Kenny Jacket can be as complimentary as he likes whilst he’s peeing himself laughing that we were actually promoted last season with Pompey.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
And for all we know the target could've been to simply finish above the relegation zone. As we aren't cut adrift and can catch up i would assume Mr Brent isn't going to sack someone who is possibly going to strengthen in January and get us to safety.

May 8, 2011
Ade the green":a3jwal2i said:
HC Green":a3jwal2i said:
Ade the green":a3jwal2i said:
HC Green":a3jwal2i said:

ARE YOU FOR REAL!
For Christ sake!!!!! We’re bottom, we’ve been bottom for every week bar 1 maybe two. How the hell do you have the confidence we’ll stay up?

Adams failed in the close season with his recruitment. Who of all his new recruits has been worth it? Every one is thanking our clueless manager for giving them a year in league one instead of national league. Where was the striker we needed? Why retake on Wylde when he did nothing the year before in league 1? Ness anybody?

CLUELESS.

Certainly I am for real, are you?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":3fxnwp2j said:
GreenThing":3fxnwp2j said:
Martyn":3fxnwp2j said:

We lost. Kenny Jacket can be as complimentary as he likes whilst he’s pi$$ing himself laughing that we were actually promoted last season with Pompey.

And you have just proved my point.

Yes, we lost, all teams loose once in a while. The first half of the season so far was dreadful, while the second part has been what is required points wise. Look past the result today and also the entertainment value, look at the bigger picture. We are closing the gap on safety and if we achieve that in the next 26 games - job done.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":2tknb4fm said:
Ade the green":2tknb4fm said:
Ade the green":2tknb4fm said:

ARE YOU FOR REAL!

CLUELESS.

You can’t work out why I think we’ll be relegated? You loon!

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":1snib8nk said:
HC Green":1snib8nk said:

ARE YOU FOR REAL!

CLUELESS.

Let's keep the debate civil, eh?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Look out League 1.

Plymouth Argyle are 24th, with a minus 14 goal difference and the worst disciplinary record so far… … WE’VE GOT YOU JUST WHERE WE NEEDED YOU!!!!!!!!!! Apparently

May 8, 2011
Ade the green":f00om277 said:
HC Green":f00om277 said:

ARE YOU FOR REAL!

CLUELESS.

No, so please explain, make it simple and succinct as I am a loon.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":2gabh2l2 said:
Look out League 1.

Plymouth Argyle are 24th, with a minus 14 goal difference and the worst disciplinary record so far… … WE’VE GOT YOU JUST WHERE WE NEEDED YOU!!!!!!!!!! Apparently

Yep, counteract with sarcasm. Every few games we are closer to safety. If this continues the job done.