Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed! | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed!

Aug 15, 2008
Thing is Celticfan your team is technically better quality than ours so your used to seeing a higher standard at least with your side - the rest of your division generally is way off. My point being that what isn't good enough for you may be great for us!

I hope he comes to Home Park and regains his best form scoring 30 goals :)

Good luck for the season : actually you don't need it you've won the league already....

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Is he here yet :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Verte":2rw9m4jg said:
I'm quietly confident he will be a wee nugget

Don't you mead wee Turkish Delight? :thumbs: :scarf:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I do wonder whether we need a target man as in RR or NB, or whether we need the type of player that is handier facing the defence. As we play counter attacking football it could be the case that the ball is lumped forward to NB- back to goal and he holds it up to lay off to runners coming through. The alternative seems to be attacking with pace from the back with inter passing as the forward line come forward en masses and I think this is the type of style DA favours. NC seems to be mobile which might add the final piece of the jigsaw.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Looking at the highlights, Blissett was doing a great job winning the first ball. Maybe he and Ciftci could be our new Rafferty and Mariner. Would have to play 2 up front though so maybe not.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Northernlightgreen":1y6n1y6j said:
Looking at the highlights, Blissett was doing a great job winning the first ball. Maybe he and Ciftci could be our new Rafferty and Mariner. Would have to play 2 up front though so maybe not.

Dear God, only someone who had never seen Mariner and Rafferty could think that!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Next week apparently

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":1z0uryyr said:
Tugboat":1z0uryyr said:
Next week apparently

That is disappointing I was hoping to see him play against a Launceston tomorrow.

Only what the herald say..

Celtic striker Nadir Ciftci will arrive at Plymouth Argyle next week if his agent Pierre Van Hooijdonk is to be believed, but who is he?