Next Season's Kits (locked thread) | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Season's Kits (locked thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
How I think they are going to look:

Predictions_Collection.png

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
GreenArmy1984":zr5r4nxl said:
Adam":zr5r4nxl said:
How I think they are going to look:

home2018clean.png

Why about the white stripe on the home kit ?

I did consider that ....but having just done a little bit of detective work recently....

Home Kit: Falkirk, Dundee, Cliftonville and Leicester are using the same design for their Home kit. Seems to be a 'off the peg' choice, which is what we've been known for recently so that'll be my guess.

Away Kit: The 'dots/spots' on the Season Ticket leaflet was a big clue as was the (horrible) version of green accompanying it. Basically I checked the 'New Arrivals' area on the Puma website and that was the design closest to the dots/spots concept.

If it turns out I'm right then I'm requesting my Username be changed to Sherlock ;-)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
There you go Paul ;)

Paul.png

Jul 6, 2009
....more like the style of the Rotherham away kit than those mock ups Adam, if the official teasers are accurate....

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
skynet":qn4rgp5m said:
....more like the style of the Rotherham away kit than those mock ups Adam, if the official teasers are accurate....

For Home or Away?

Edit: Do you mean this one?

Large.jpg

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
skynet":2th9868g said:
Adam":2th9868g said:
skynet":2th9868g said:

For Home or Away?

Edit: Do you mean this one?

Large.jpg

yes

Skynet.png

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Going by what the other designs around have been (and the programme from the last home game) home will be white sleeves, dotted vertical stripe behind the crest, dark green with a round neck collar and button/popper.

kernowluke

✅ Evergreen
Jan 11, 2017
If we go off the shelf again I'd have money on it being one of these, with the dotted effect on the ST leaflet on the away strip.
D33_DE521_9_E83_401_A_BF7_E_C3819014889_C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.