Next Season's Kits (locked thread) | Page 22 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Season's Kits (locked thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2009
It could be that Cambridge United template- it would satisfy his request for more white on the shirt....

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Pilgrim28":1ev2ed1t said:
https://twitter.com/CambridgeUtdFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Scroll down and you'll find there new kit also by Puma. There are the dots on the side so possibly could be in that ilk.

Wouldn't be buying it if it comes with the dots. Otherwise smart if generic.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
I don't mind that Cambridge shirt to be honest. Replace Amber and Black, with Green and White and it would look smart... with white shorts and socks maybe.

Has anyone actually approached the club and asked if there is a formal release date? It's clear from the club literature that we're going to get the "dots" template somewhere on the kit, so there must be a design settled on... unless, it was settled months ago, but DA threw a spanner in the works with his concerns over the darker colour?!

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
MajorGreen":4diygjur said:
I don't mind that Cambridge shirt to be honest. Replace Amber and Black, with Green and White and it would look smart... with white shorts and socks maybe.

Has anyone actually approached the club and asked if there is a formal release date? It's clear from the club literature that we're going to get the "dots" template somewhere on the kit, so there must be a design settled on... unless, it was settled months ago, but DA threw a spanner in the works with his concerns over the darker colour?!

http://m.plymouthherald.co.uk/plymo...ur-questions/story-30368019-detail/story.html

According to Herald there's gunna be an update next week

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":4o1lfmtz said:
Only the first week in June I believe!!

#toodarnearlytoworryaboutnextseason :thumbs:

#notreallyonlysixteendaystogobeforethefixturesarereleased

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Didn't DA specifically say he wanted a lighter shade or did I dream that?

If we go for a darker shade then we can kiss goodbye to getting many points on Tuesdays ... :whistle:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Darker?

Who makes these decisions and on what rationale?

Will wait until it's official but will be really disappointed if we go even darker.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Biggs":2h7czcsw said:
The shade of green on next season's home shirt is expected to be darker than 16/17's

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/plymout ... vxxmk53.99

:sigh:

But... could that free up the away shirt to be the lighter green on the season ticket leaflets?
The rest of that quote:

The shade of green on next season's home shirt is expected to be darker than 16/17's, while white sleeves are expected with a single white strip running from the shoulder to the waist down the left breast.

I certainly hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.