Next season's strip. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next season's strip.

Bleddy well said X Isle! :clap:

Someone show that post to those making the decisions, it says it ALL - end of.

For me, the shade would be a little lighter than the current very dark one. More towards the Patrick 01/02 kit or even the Adidas one (just the colour, not the circular badge!)

Mar 9, 2011
Haven’t bought an away shirt for a number of years now … reversible shirt design for me.

Green and WHITE (with a bit of black) Barmy Army! :thumbs:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Excellent post x-isle, so pleased to see you managed to curtail your propensity for excessively long posts, short and to the point at last :greensmile: , that said, the only thing that we would disagree on is the shade of green. I feel that under UK lighting conditions a solid, dark green shirt, allied to black shorts would be harder to pick out, the option of a quick pass could be jeapordised, both by not being instantly able to pick out a player,also a matter of depth perception. Notwithstanding these points, I would welcome a shirt strategy that incorporated all your points, including accepting whichever green prove more popular with the majority. We the fans should be the only ones to have a say in the shirt, not the club nor the supplier, after we are the only ones who actually purchase said garments. If they want to sell shed loads then give us what we want.

Jul 29, 2010
GreenArmy1984":33t5hiah said:
For now let's enjoy The Green & White Stripes & Royal Lilac

Hopefully Promotion winning Kits :scarf:

Wish I could. The team is excellent, the manager (so far) is excellent, almost everything is excellent.

The shirts however?...well, the closest I can agree they are to excellent, the away one especially, is that the word I'd choose rhymes with excellent :hitfan:

Feb 28, 2010
Mannamead
Apologies for same old rant
But...
1 Emerald green for me is Argyle green. The current green is so dark its in danger of being black. As I have said so many times before - the dark green was imposed undemocratically by the Stapleton board with no consultation.
2. Home kit for me should be green/black stripes, black shorts , black/green hoop socks. The iconic 60's white away would look great
3. Failing that if its a solid green (emerald!) shirt, please can we have white shorts and black socks. I absolutely hate white socks with the home shirt.
4. Agree there is no need for a random away colour