Norwich City post-match round up | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich City post-match round up

Oct 31, 2022
We thought we'd lose 4-0. So I guess 2-1 isn't bad. Played alright against 12 so there's that too.

Play at a similar level for the rest of the season and surely we'll be fine.

Could do with an extra body in midfield. Out muscled on countless occasions. Second to most things.

Gave up too many chances, but that's not headline news.

Just have to get a result against Bristol now.

Jan 11, 2017
Tbf it was a better performance than I expected after the Preston debacle and although I am not a fan of IF he can’t be blamed today. We need a big show against city on Monday now or else things are going to get really ugly

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
A tough one to take given we had those chances, poor defending for their first and we’ve had a go at one of the in form teams in the league.

I’m by no means Fosters biggest fan but today showed we can have a go, individual errors cost us today at both ends and as much as people won’t like it - that’s not IFs fault.

Monday is massive and we now have 7 Cup finals, we must stay as one. We’ve shown in the last 3 or 4 seasons how we can all bounce off each other and as hard as that may be, we must try. There will be plenty of time for an Autopsy after these games, until then we must try and unite and all do our bit.