Norwich City post-match round up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich City post-match round up

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
I disagree with the above,diabolical negative performance against an ordinary side.I expect to lose all the other seven matches too.i want mister demotivator out now!:mad:
I was initially presuming this was meant as a 'whoosh', Steve, but it seems it wasn't.

Interesting alternative perspective.

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
Decent performance considering we all expected a battering but it was individual errors again that cost us big time which you can't blame Foster for.

Our wannabe Scottish international striker's finishing is National League standard and has cost us quite a few points this season, including at least 3 in our last 2 away game. He needs to sharpen up or sit on the bench.

The 2 Norwich goals (both from corners) were disappointing. The first one Devine gets caught sleeping and the second was partially unlucky as we got caught out by the ridiculous 30 second injury rule.

The positive is that we didn't seem like a team who doesn't want to play for the manager although I still struggle to see where we're going to get the goals from to win matches and stay up.

Finally a word for the ref, what a total key-ant!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A decent performance in my opinion. We seemed up for it, there was no lack of effort, we just met a team with a bit extra quality. Nothing much wrong with how we set up either, possible the subs were a little reactive rather than proactive and IF shouldn't take the blame for the missed chances that might have rewarded a good performance.
If we maintain that spirit for the next 7 games we might well get the 7 points or so that might be enough. The next 3 games are crucial and we will have a far better idea of our chances after that.

Dereham Green

✅ Evergreen
Oct 7, 2008
Right then, not sure how this will go but here are my thoughts from being at the game.
The officials were poor, which is not unusual and its the same for every team in the league.
We had chances to win this let alone get a point, you can't pin that on Foster.
It doesn't look like they're not playing for the manager, that was a generally good away performance.
The negativity in the stands is going to do us.
He has no credit in the bank with us and it doesn't really matter what we do on the pitch.
A win will give us a brief respite until the next defeat and then rinse and repeat.
We need to grow a set and get behind the team, I would have taken 21st at the start of the season.
It's no disgrace to lose 2-1 at Norwich.
COYG