Olly Lee Signs | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Olly Lee Signs

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
jerryatricjanner":z1h4bp0q said:
spowell92":z1h4bp0q said:
jerryatricjanner":z1h4bp0q said:
I don't think they would have time to pass too many compliments around in the middle of a game Sam.

I dunno, this League's renowned for hoof-ball. Stevenage could probably field a midfield of toddlers in push chairs and it wouldn't effect their attacking play.

Probably yes but my comment was really a spelling police remark which i think went over your head rather like Stevenage's football would. Should be complement not compliment in your sentence that was all.

Yes, I was aware of my error. I just continued the joke once you flagged it up.

C

Cobi Budge.

I thought Lee had a neat and tidy first half, but I thought he was awful in the second period.

One thing's for sure though, he gave it everything, was really impressed with his work rate, even though he was a little overenthusiastic at times which contributed to him being a tad flustered.

Oct 24, 2010
I thought he did pretty well on Saturday and showed a lot of promise. With a couple of games under his belt he could turn out to be a decnt player for us.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Lee's loan ends after the Exeter game, do we extend it?

He does offer a goal threat but plays further forward which leaves us exposed in midfield and due to fitness issues can't last the full 90 minutes.

I do like him but I reckon Blizzard or even Norburn could do the same job. I suppose Sheridan will extend his loan because Lee is part of a winning team and provides cover for injuries.

Apr 1, 2009
PL2 3DQ":34zsydiz said:
Lee's loan ends after the Exeter game, do we extend it?

He does offer a goal threat but plays further forward which leaves us exposed in midfield and due to fitness issues can't last the full 90 minutes.

I do like him but I reckon Blizzard or even Norburn could do the same job. I suppose Sheridan will extend his loan because Lee is part of a winning team and provides cover for injuries.

We definitely need a second CM (after BR) to provide a goal threat particularly with RR off colour. Whilst they have other attributes, Blizzard and Norburn along with O'Connor and Cox, offer negligible goal threat. I'd keep Lee unless Sheridan has someone else up his sleeve. After Exeter he will be able to borrow a player who would potentially be able to stay up to, and including, the play-off final.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Blizzard is back now plus Norburn is an option so who knows what Sheridans thinking.

Personally i would keep him.

C

Cobi Budge.

Lee had a good game yesterday but I'd still rather have Norburn, just see him as a more rounded player, while Lee is an attacking threat, his immobility and lack of concentration can often leave us exposed and give O'Connor too much to do.

Mystery to me why Norburn doesn't get more game time, he's done nothing but impress me when I've seen him play.

Sep 8, 2013
I would keep him too. He is keen to stay and is enjoying his time with us. Very unfortunate not to scre yesterday, but is an additional goal threat at a time when we are not scoring so freely.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
jollygreenjohn":34u4nnml said:
He's a keeper for me, so much more of a goal threat from midfield than Norburn, Blizzard or Cox.
And you want to play him in goal :lol: :funny:

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
He has had more strikes at goal than Cox or Norburn combined. Some have been poor but a good deal well saved. He adds something going forward and has improved game on game. I'd keep.

Oct 24, 2010
It's a conundrum. Lee was until he was replaced our main goal threat on Saturday but when Cox came on and we went to 21 in midfield instead of a 12 it freed our most creative player (Bobby Reid) from his defensive duties and he had a huge part in both the goals. It was a similar story against Accrington without the goals, Reid was far more effective when Cox came on in that game. I hope that's how we start on Saturday.