Our injury list. (Not Good news) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our injury list. (Not Good news)

D

davetrevaskus

mikedjoker":33ujjapy said:
The amount of injuries we have is obviously of great concern. As already mentioned several times being out of the cup is a blessing in disguise.

Why are we getting so many injuries.

1- Training is harder
2- The amount of games- with a small squad players aren't getting a rest.
3- Because we are up the top. Teams are going in harder especially against out best players.
4- Some other reason.

Also number 5: Bad luck.

Combination of all I think, although from memory only Carey's knock was inflicted by an opponent?

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Doesn't actually say they're near to being back.

As for the replacements stepping up yada yada, clearly that hasn't happened has it. Cliched tripe.

An interview with this site's CB would have given things moreful of meaning.

C

Cobi Budge.

I think Hartley is the big one, I haven't been impressed with Croll, I know he's young but all he's really shown is some half arsed, weak defending mixed with a lack of composure, we need Hartley back in there.

C

Cobi Budge.

Greenheart":326t892l said:
With respect Cobi, I don't think this sort of thing should be made common knowledge.

Who was and who wasn't at training probably means little. But to be honest you are still right, deleted now.

Sep 6, 2006
Thing is the club web site put out a lot of nonsense but nothing about serious stuff e.g. injuries. We still dont know what the situation is with Carey. Is he out for a week? A month? Nothing serious just the fact we could be without our most creative player with a major impact on our promotion ambitions!!! As a result speculation is encouraged.