Our injury list. (Not Good news) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our injury list. (Not Good news)

Jul 29, 2010
SurreyGreen":9t6hv5it said:
Fits exactly what Cobi said.. Luke not training Reuben limped off and only Hartley in full training. Be very surprised if he is bluffing..

Maybe if Cobi hadn't disclosed said information Del Bhey's smoke screen might've been less easy to see through. It'll be exactly why he doesn't want fans watching his training sessions. Especially those who can't restrain themselves and insist on engaging in unwitting espionage.

In times of war the disclosure of information likely to be of use to the enemy is a capital offence. In times of peace it might not be a case of 'careless talk costs lives', but 'careless talk costs points'.

Not exactly 'supportive' to undermine attempts to keep an air of uncertainty over likely team selections is it....driven by Balham and the like insisting on making professional confidentialities public knowledge.

Supporting by undermining, hmm :think:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
and to thing that me and cleaner and dunlop among others were banned from training because we might pass things on,and then this guy Cobi Budge turns up......

Jul 29, 2010
Exactly my point 'Gentleman Gym', shame some of our own number are trying to undermine it all :roll:

Weird innit Odders. Double standards or maybe the banning notice is still in the post? :think:

C

Cobi Budge.

X Isle":2zj4miwy said:
SurreyGreen":2zj4miwy said:
Fits exactly what Cobi said.. Luke not training Reuben limped off and only Hartley in full training. Be very surprised if he is bluffing..

Maybe if Cobi hadn't disclosed said information Del Bhey's smoke screen might've been less easy to see through. It'll be exactly why he doesn't want fans watching his training sessions. Especially those who can't restrain themselves and insist on engaging in unwitting espionage.

In times of war the disclosure of information likely to be of use to the enemy is a capital offence. In times of peace it might not be a case of 'careless talk costs lives', but 'careless talk costs points'.

Not exactly 'supportive' to undermine attempts to keep an air of uncertainty over likely team selections is it....driven by Balham and the like insisting on making professional confidentialities public knowledge.

I deleted my post once I realised it was silly. It's nonsense to say that I'm trying to undermine Derek Adams.

C

Cobi Budge.

oddball":16v9rbun said:
and to thing that me and cleaner and dunlop among others were banned from training because we might pass things on,and then this guy Cobi Budge turns up......

Plymouth Argyle should ban me from sitting on a bench at the University I attend?

Jul 29, 2010
Cobi Budge.":17f467om said:
X Isle":17f467om said:
SurreyGreen":17f467om said:

I deleted my post once I realised it was silly. It's nonsense to say that I'm trying to undermine Derek Adams.
Never said you were trying to, hence the word 'unwitting'.

Intended or otherwise, the outcome is exactly the same...the cat that should be in the bag, is no longer in the bag.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
From the players who were injured in the first batch of walking wounded I would pick Hartley as the most important and the one we need back quick. Walton is doing a good job as a replacement for McCormick and Jervis or Brunt can fill Reid's boots for a while although they are not as good as Reid.

The new fly in the ointment is the loss of Carey, he's the one who makes the team tick, he takes all the set-pieces, has the vision the spot a pass that other players in the team do not see and he scores goals. Tanner will probably play the Carey role with Jervis returning to his wide position and Brunt playing up front on his own.

As fans there's not a lot we can do about injuries except support and keep faith with the players that are in the team. Somehow we have to stay in or around the top three until we can we field a full strength team later in the season.
Given the injuries we have to key players promotion will be a huge achievement.

At the start of the season the players looked super fit due to the hard work done in pre-season and the double training sessions but I do wonder if the double training sessions are now taking their toll on the players, especially with the wet and heavy training grounds.

It looks like Mr C Rutch deserves a place in the squad!

Sep 23, 2005
A real tester for DA's positivity only mantra and a need for our support to be understanding and patient. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of that going on around me in the Lyndhurst in our last two home games.

Agree that Tanner will probably take the Carey role. He seemed a little off colour of late so hope he can step it up again. He certainly has it in him but Carey is such a joy to watch we will all miss him no matter how long he is out.

Jan 3, 2013
Why is budge trying o undermine Adams? Does he want Argo to fail? He's flooding Twitter now

Idiot ....grow up

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Cobi Budge.":19fhwnvv said:
oddball":19fhwnvv said:

Plymouth Argyle should ban me from sitting on a bench at the University I attend?

...you read this site on a daily basis,so you would be well aware that DA doesn't like things such as injuries,team formations,probable team line ups and suchlike, posted on internet forums. He likes to keep things "in house",so why not show a little respect for the manager's wishes and keep what you see up at Marjons to yourself.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Stop bullying the lad, he's a youngster that uses Social Media. Get over it.

Mar 18, 2006
Was rather hoping a few of the injured players would return this weekend .

Most teams at this level would struggle with 4 or 4 of their best players out injured .

Without them we are a very average side. Just hope we can pick up some points and still be there or there abouts of the top 3 by the time they do return.

C

Cobi Budge.

oddball":2i68c8v5 said:
Cobi Budge.":2i68c8v5 said:
oddball":2i68c8v5 said:

...you read this site on a daily basis,so you would be well aware that DA doesn't like things such as injuries,team formations,probable team line ups and suchlike, posted on internet forums. He likes to keep things "in house",so why not show a little respect for the manager's wishes and keep what you see up at Marjons to yourself.

As I say, I've deleted all comments on here & on social media, it was a clumsy move.