Our injury list. (Not Good news) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our injury list. (Not Good news)

Jan 3, 2013
Cobi Budge.":3goeyxld said:
oddball":3goeyxld said:
Cobi Budge.":3goeyxld said:
oddball":3goeyxld said:
and to thing that me and cleaner and dunlop among others were banned from training because we might pass things on,and then this guy Cobi Budge turns up......

Plymouth Argyle should ban me from sitting on a bench at the University I attend?

...you read this site on a daily basis,so you would be well aware that DA doesn't like things such as injuries,team formations,probable team line ups and suchlike, posted on internet forums. He likes to keep things "in house",so why not show a little respect for the manager's wishes and keep what you see up at Marjons to yourself.

As I say, I've deleted all comments on here & on social media, it was a clumsy move.

Good lad, and IJN he was not being bullied.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Lesson learned Cobi.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep agreed, and perhaps bullied was too strong a word Frank, more like being ganged up against.

He's a youngie and has to learn, like we all do, how to make mistakes and learn from them.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":2449jr20 said:
Yep agreed, and perhaps bullied was too strong a word Frank, more like being ganged up against.

He's a youngie and has to learn, like we all do, how to make mistakes and learn from them.
Indeed.
But this place is a bit different though.
Fingers crossed some returning players on Saturday. (and remember I've got those extra fingers :facepalm: )

Jul 29, 2010
He's not all that young any more though, that's the perplexing thing. Ah well, hopefully this lesson will stay learnt.