R.I.P Ponty | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

R.I.P Ponty

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I only met Steve a few times and had a few phone chats and I could tell he was a gentleman and proof of that is the high esteem shown by people who knew him well.
Steve was a valued Mod, a straight talker and back in the day one of the first Pasoti insiders with snippets of transfer info.

RIP Ponty.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I only met Steve a few times and had a few phone chats and I could tell he was a gentleman and proof of that is the high esteem shown by people who knew him well.
Steve was a valued Mod, a straight talker and back in the day one of the first Pasoti insiders with snippets of transfer info.

RIP Ponty.
I remember receiving some of Pontys snippets back in the day mate. 😢

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Also never met Steve in real life and just knew him through Pasoti, but was very obviously a wonderful bloke and a gigantic part of this site. Unbelievably sad news, RIP Ponty.

Reactions: cornishish

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Very sad to hear that.
As others, I only knew Ponty through his many contributions on here, but you 'get to know' people through Pasoti.
Heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.
RIP Steve

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Very sad news, a lovely chap Steve, some great memories of SWAG trips and seeing him at games. Love and condolences to all family and friends. Rest in peace Ponty, you won't be forgotten.

Mpt

Aug 6, 2016
I regularly stay in South Wales for work and was staying in the Bear Hotel in Crickhowell a few years back. Having a drink with a few of the locals and it turned out another Argyle fan drank there so we got chatting. Had no idea that was Ponty until you posted the picture on the opening post. Had a great evening with them talking football and he was a true gent. RIP pilgrim.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Very sad news indeed.
Started to get to know Ponty from on here obviously, but then we started to meet for a beer or 2 and a chat at a few games.
We even picked him up from Bristol once on the Bananabus for an away trip at Ipswich.
He was such a lovely bloke, wicked sense of humour. Those SWAG lads are simply class.
Condolences to all his family and friends.
RIP Steve, rest easy mate.