R.I.P Ponty | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

R.I.P Ponty

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RIP Steve. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
I didn't know him personally but I'm sure I have seen him at matches in the past. Of course a well known name here on PASOTI. RIP Ponty

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Such sad news he was one of the best RIP Ponty you were a LEGEND.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
I knew Steve quite well from back in the days of the "troubles"when we had meetings,demonstrations and so on.... a big guy in every sense of the word......RIP Ponty...

Reactions: Daz
Mar 10, 2010
Derby
I knew Ponty well, back in the day when I used to travel to games with my dad, they'd be at the back of Gary's coach together with Bubba - fond memories.
He helped me a lot when my dad was unwell. He'll always be an important person in my growth and healing. I'd not talked to him in a very long time, but today's news has saddened me.
Steve is a big character, known for his wit and straight talking, he'll always be in the hearts of many greens.
My thoughts go to his family and close friends.
Rest in Peace Ponty

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
No no no no :(

Devastated to hear this news. I saw loads of Steve (and the other guys in Wales) back in my fondest days of supporting Argyle.

Some 19 or so years after making myself look like an idiot at Forest away as a drunken teenager I can still chuckle at the merciless mocking of me by Steve.

A lovely bloke and a proper gent.
I was a young Argyle fan back then but only as an adult and Father now can I truly appreciate just what a nice man he was to a young lad who just loved being at the football.

My thoughts are with his family.

Reactions: Daz

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I didn't know Ponty at all in real life but as others have said he was a PASOTI stalwart through thick and thin for years and years and also gave his time to all of us through his work as a Moderator of the site.
Very sad news. RIP Ponty.