R.I.P Ponty | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

R.I.P Ponty

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Rest in Peace Steve, we'll miss you.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
RIP. Condolences to all his Family and Friends

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
RIP Ponty, condolences to his family and friends.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
RIP Ponty- sending love to your Family & Friends at this difficult time

The Green Room upstairs has gained a Legend :cry:

Jan 16, 2005
The few years I travelled almost exclusively with Ponty, Benny and Captain's Log home and away every week remain some of the best times I've ever had. He will be forever remembered.

May peace follow you on your travels Ponty.
I agree with every word. A very lovable guy who knew how the world worked. Loads of people I met knew Steve but in all that time I never heard a bad word,. Some of the best times ever travelling with Steve, Tim and Kev and the other Swags. I am so sad we will never be able to revisit. Steve was one of the good guys and it's credit to him that he might be surprised to hear himself described like that. RIP

Last edited:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Oh no, this is really terribly sad news. I met Steve on a couple of occasions when I was a mod on here, and he was as sound as a pound. What I recall most about him was his dry wit, and his straight forward talking. What a really sad loss this is. RIP Steve and thoughts with his family at this time.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
RIP Ponty.. thanks for being you in every way.. you will be missed by so many. Thoughts to family n friends. Ad astra pilgrim

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Very sad news, indeed. Like oddball, I first met Ponty whilst we were going through our worst times. What a lovely man. Pragmatic and salt of the earth.
I hadn't seen him for a long time, but followed his posts on here. You will be missed. Condolences to the family.
R.I.P.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
You arranged for me and my Dad to take the minibus to Rochdale over 10 years ago, something you didnt have to do but did anyway. You were a lovely bloke to meet and you had a lot of time for us on that day. I remember you well because you also fell asleep during the game after a few too many beers :ROFLMAO:

Argyle has lost a true legend.

RIP Ponty 💚

Reactions: Daz