R.I.P Ponty | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

R.I.P Ponty

Dec 1, 2019
Very sad to hear this . Nice to read posts from people who knew him personally, helps to show the character of Steve for us who only “knew” him through Pasoti posts. Even sadder to read about his late diagnosis, happens all too often unfortunately & makes the grieving process harder for his family & friends . RIP .

Steve (Ponty) Adams, what can I say about this gentle giant of a man that's not already been said. He was such a great friend to me and we had some right old laughs over the many years we've known each other. To be honest, I think I should write a book about our exploits, although I think it might have to be in the over 18s section of Waterstones lol. He was such a funny travelling companion, for the countless Argyle games we attended together, always had a tale or two to tell. You learnt, at your cost, not to try and keep pace with Ponty when it came to pints, many tried and failed lol. I have so many wonderful memories from our many jaunts around the country together, from Swansea to Norwich, from Chelsea to Preston, every game holds a memory. Writing this now, with a smile on my face, and thinking about all those trips, I think I really should write a book. RIP Ponty. Love ya xx

Screenshot_20230129_115308.jpg

Neath Green

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 21, 2007
Neath
I agree with every word. A very lovable guy who knew how the world worked. Loads of people I met knew Steve but in all that time I never heard a bad word,. Some of the best times ever travelling with Steve, Tim and Kev and the other Swags. I am so sad we will never be able to revisit. Steve was one of the good guys and it's credit to him that he might be surprised to hear himself described like that. RIP
Such sad news, I knew Steve form the many trips with him and the other SWAG team. Some of the best away trips were with him, especially Swansea away where the youngest SWAG member thought he could outdrink Ponty and regretted it big time!! Great memories of a great man

Reactions: noddypafc and Bubba

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Happy birthday Steve. 💚💚💚