Reuben Cautioned. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reuben Cautioned.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Just asking for trouble if you want my opinion. Why on earth does any professional football need to be drunk in a night club at 2.40 am especially in the city of the team he plays for where every scally going is to want to have a pop at the guy. Lucky he hasn't come away with an injury
Stupid ! Plain stupid !
Hope Sheridan throws the book at him because whether he is to blame or not there is no need to be in that position

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Why are we just assuming that one of our players would lamp someone over nothing? There is nothing to say that something unsavory was said. We don't know who instigated the fight, why it happened or who threw a punch, nothing in that article suggests that Reuben assaulted anyone, he was simply there for all we know. In fact we don't even know who the "victim" of the incident was, by the sounds of that article the lad who was reportedly assaulted has gone missing, presumably he didn't even see the incident as worthy of a report to the police.

As above, lets not jump the gun and wait for the facts to arise. We don't all want to end up looking silly like Sam :twisted:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
samjones":32m7namh said:
Just asking for trouble if you want my opinion. Why on earth does any professional football need to be drunk in a night club at 2.40 am especially in the city of the team he plays for where every scally going is to want to have a pop at the guy. Lucky he hasn't come away with an injury
Stupid ! Plain stupid !
Hope Sheridan throws the book at him because whether he is to blame or not there is no need to be in that position

I challenge you to tell any 26 year old lad that he should be tucked up in bed with a Horlicks by 11pm :lol:

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
samjones":3hvm154u said:
Stupid ! Plain stupid !

You'll be surprised who was having a pop at the club, but outside oceana though lol :facepalm:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
samjones":8ox2cz8w said:
Stupid ! Plain stupid !

Where anywhere does it say he was drunk? Unconfirmed reports by a few spotty oils on twitter is not enough evidence for me.

Massive over reaction as usual and let's see what happens before jumping to anymore conclusions. If he has done wrong I'm sure he will be punished but ffs let's put it into perspective, we over nearly every club in the land are acutely aware of the dangers so let wait a bit shall we?

Sep 23, 2005
PL2 3DQ":1dbjium8 said:
Unwanted headlines but let's see what the facts are before jumping to conclusions.

Just when I thought BBC Spotlight would be forced into saying something positive about us tomorrow.

They will love this. Sigh

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
samjones":2dw6daw2 said:
Just asking for trouble if you want my opinion. Why on earth does any professional football need to be drunk in a night club
samjones":2dw6daw2 said:
at 2.40 am especially in the city of the team he plays for where every scally going is to want to have a pop at the guy. Lucky he hasn't come away with an injury
Stupid ! Plain stupid !

8f366d334da24e1dae139352d35cb2950_zpsce65a309.jpg
[/url][/url]

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Bubba":jmvl0dhg said:
samjones":jmvl0dhg said:
Stupid ! Plain stupid !

Where anywhere does it say he was drunk? Unconfirmed reports by a few spotty oils on twitter is not enough evidence for me.

Massive over reaction as usual and let's see what happens before jumping to anymore conclusions. If he has done wrong I'm sure he will be punished but ffs let's put it into perspective, we over nearly every club in the land are acutely aware of the dangers so let wait a bit shall we?

Come the resurrection, the CCTV film will be the evidence for any prosecution, should it come to that. It has proven to be a very useful tool in NQY during the summer. I hope for RR'S sake that it works out OK for him.

P

pafcstafford

He won't be unavailable at any point because of it so don't stress someone's probably kicked off on him and a couple of others and the lads have hopefully stuck together and not backed down.

Jul 6, 2011
Ollieargyle9":kx9g6ein said:
samjones":kx9g6ein said:
Stupid ! Plain stupid !

I challenge you to tell any 26 year old lad that he should be tucked up in bed with a Horlicks by 11pm :lol:

I'm a bit oh-hum about that, because I kinda question why an athlete, even a L2 one would be out boozing it up at nearly 3 in the morning? Especially considering the importance of this season and for me age has nothing to do with it. It's about the type of work he has chosen for himself and the levels of fitness he has to maintain.
If its someones birthday or similar celebration, you can understand a one-off occasion, but I just don't want to hear of him making a habit of this.