Reuben Reid (signs for Exeter - confirmed) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reuben Reid (signs for Exeter - confirmed)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Could Reuben be off to Carlisle?:

.....Curle, whose unbeaten side host Leyton Orient tomorrow, said: "Reuben Reid's name was passed to me on Wednesday, asking if I would have any interest in him.

"I just need to find out now mentally and character-wise where he is at the minute. It seems like he's had a long period of time without playing."

News & Star

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Keepitgreen":1inkno5n said:
Could Reuben be off to Carlisle?:

.....Curle, whose unbeaten side host Leyton Orient tomorrow, said: "Reuben Reid's name was passed to me on Wednesday, asking if I would have any interest in him.

"I just need to find out now mentally and character-wise where he is at the minute. It seems like he's had a long period of time without playing."

News & Star

There are some up the road who are hopeful of him signing for them!

Quote:
"The ball is well and truly in Exeter's court. He wants to sign for Tis, he's fit and raring to go and wants to turn over Argyle. Seems a bit of a no brainer to me. Would increase gates, would score goals therefore would increase profit. Gotta be worth the punt using a bit of imagination on the part of the three amigos!"

Hope he signs for them and hope he's on the pitch come the 17th.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Perhaps others read nothing into his 'spokesman's' post just before the playoffs but I certainly did.

It could only have been intended to cause unrest by suggesting that Reuben could have been fully fit if the club had paid for his preferred treatment. That information could only have come from the player himself.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogleswoody":2r4964ew said:
The Doctor":2r4964ew said:
Imagine that, 1pm next Saturday and Reid lines up against Argyle at St James Park...

Yes I can see him running Bully and Bradley ragged as he scores another hattrick! :whistle:

I can see him limping off having received a Songo'o challenging tackle?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Quintrell_Green":34pbbenj said:
Pogleswoody":34pbbenj said:
The Doctor":34pbbenj said:
Imagine that, 1pm next Saturday and Reid lines up against Argyle at St James Park...

Yes I can see him running Bully and Bradley ragged as he scores another hattrick! :whistle:

I can see him limping off having received a Songo'o challenging tackle?

If he does play I can't see him being effective but the question I'd have is how would he pass their medical?

Quote:
"I gather there has deffo been a conversation, whether it will come off is up to the club. He would give his right arm to play on Sat against the scum."

Aug 5, 2016
Pogleswoody":3ruv95iy said:
The Doctor":3ruv95iy said:

Well he scored one goal through atrocious Exeter defending last time. Two of their players went in for the same header and both missed, leaving Reuben who was typically nowhere near the first header free to run in and score.

If Bradley and Bulvitis conceded a goal like that, I'm sure they'd retire together out of embarrassment.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Knibbsworth":2g0fskzc said:
Pogleswoody":2g0fskzc said:
The Doctor":2g0fskzc said:

Well he scored one goal through atrocious Exeter defending last time. Two of their players went in for the same header and both missed, leaving Reuben who was typically nowhere near the first header free to run in and score.

If Bradley and Bulvitis conceded a goal like that, I'm sure they'd retire together out of embarrassment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7kWXceoP4 It would have made absolutely no sense for Reid to attempt to header the ball there.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Argy1e":2kcmrbzg said:
Knibbsworth":2kcmrbzg said:
Pogleswoody":2kcmrbzg said:
The Doctor":2kcmrbzg said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7kWXceoP4 It would have made absolutely no sense for Reid to attempt to header the ball there.

That was the time before last. Last time out was the Ollie Watkins show. Time for us to put them in their place.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
A lot has been made of the club refusing (allegedly) to pay for Reuben's treatment. I suspect there was more to it than that.
If he were to sign for exeketer, I relish seeing him in saturday. At least he won't be match fit, if he does his normal whinge/whine to ref, he could be booked inside 15minutes.
Logisitically however, I would anticipate a deal there would be far more attractive for him if he wanted to commute from a Bristol base to training etc?

Oh, and since when were excretia a Division 1 side (Reuben has 6 or 7 Div 1 sides to chose from)

Watching BBC transfer news with interest.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
They or any other club can have him and good luck to him but he isn't actually needed here and we've got a more mobile front line by not having him in it.

If he goes to,Exeter they'd be foolish to play him for every reason other than he has history with us and we've got more than enough on him to not be concerned.