Reuben Reid (signs for Exeter - confirmed) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reuben Reid (signs for Exeter - confirmed)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
greybeard":1ddwj9gs said:
reid is not to bothered in playing again, he has his own business (gym) set up in bristol now, and is more concerned with that..
if this is true i hope it's a big gym with full size swimming pool because punters expect all this now.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Steve Evans":1tbm9fs8 said:
greybeard":1tbm9fs8 said:
reid is not to bothered in playing again, he has his own business (gym) set up in bristol now, and is more concerned with that..
if this is true i hope it's a big gym with full size swimming pool because punters expect all this now.

Punters like yourself Steve! :greensmile:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
edmonds200":orvfuovb said:
Pretty sure Reuben will be lining up against Mansfield on the 6th.....Good luck Reub!

edmonds200":orvfuovb said:
Everyone should stop worrying about Reuben...He is absolutely fine and is resting up and enjoying time with his family and has thoroughly been enjoying the Pakistan test series. He has 7 offers on the table and is in no rush to sign any of them knowing that as certain clubs become more desperate for goals and points the more wage he can demand. The same game that Kanu-Robson is playing. I am sure by the end of August he will have a tasty contract with one of the League 1 clubs that are after him....
FAO edmonds200, Hal Robson-Kanu has signed for West Brom, any news on the latest club wanting Reuben? Or is he really packing it in to own a gym?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
soccerpilgrim":2xruvu2i said:
Steve Evans":2xruvu2i said:
greybeard":2xruvu2i said:

correct. :greensmile: reuben aint got that sort of money.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
According to 'edmonds200' just before play-offs :-
For Brunty money is no object - he has very wealthy background - whereas Reuben has 3 kids under 5 and a mortgage on a house in Bristol. You can't expect him to pay for the same level of treatment as Brunty

Perhaps Brunty has set Reuben up in business.

Aug 5, 2016
Steve Evans":3lkrgc7u said:
soccerpilgrim":3lkrgc7u said:
Steve Evans":3lkrgc7u said:
greybeard":3lkrgc7u said:

He's got enough money apparently to turn down Argyle's contract offer, spend all summer failing medicals then decide he's going to play fifa, lose even more fitness and wait for the League One clubs to realise they haven't got a goalscorer and crawl over broken glass for him.

Or at least I think that's how Reuben's agent described the plan to him.

Dec 4, 2012
Knibbsworth":3appsh5t said:
Steve Evans":3appsh5t said:
soccerpilgrim":3appsh5t said:
Steve Evans":3appsh5t said:
greybeard":3appsh5t said:

He's got enough money apparently to turn down Argyle's contract offer, spend all summer failing medicals then decide he's going to play fifa, lose even more fitness and wait for the League One clubs to realise they haven't got a goalscorer and crawl over broken glass for him.

Or at least I think that's how Reuben's agent described the plan to him.

That sounds about right!

Jan 2, 2010
I'll put my offer out there. Player/coach for my mates 5-a-side team. Sarnies and shares of any flasks that get taken to games. Possible lifts to matches, pay for your own kit. Pint per goal bonus.

If your still without a club in six months time, and you don't mind your turn in goal...

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Very few of us know all of the details, I'm reliant on pasoti for the news. One impression I'm getting is Reuben needs a new agent, if there is the will for him to play again at any level.

C

Cobi Budge.

Feeney -

That's probably dead, I spoke to Reuben but I think it's probably gone now, I'm going to leave that.

He's going to look at other things but I'm not going to wait around so we'll put that to bed

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":1cmc6gf5 said:
Feeney -

That's probably dead, I spoke to Reuben but I think it's probably gone now, I'm going to leave that.

He's going to look at other things but I'm not going to wait around so we'll put that to bed
That's old news Cobi (mentioned earlier in the thread) so we're waiting for the next stage. I know there's a non league club in Cornwall who would offer him a deal, but I'm wondering if it's true about his gym.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
If injury is the problem, surely as a prolic striker he could get a performance ( goals) related contract somewhere? Sure Steve Archibald famously had one of these once? Can't recall where?