Ryan Brunt signs from Bristol Rovers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Brunt signs from Bristol Rovers

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Welcome Chris! What a signing this could be :greensmile:

Good luck to the lad, interesting that he's signed permanently, could be the competition for Reubs some people have been asking for.

Jul 29, 2010
Queue inevitable simplistic 'goals to game' judgements being made and/or 'non-league dismissiveness' and the signing being written off without ever having kicked a ball.

Welcome aboard son, don't read Argyle messageboards :wink:

Nov 22, 2006
Welcome to the club Ryan hopefully you will add to our attacking threat, but waiting for the "why are we signing him when we've got Tyler Harvey" comments to pop up on here :roll: :roll:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
He's been given O'Connor's number - so that's that one gone then.

Nov 5, 2011
Been reasonably impressed the couple of times I've seen him, and only 21 so plenty of room for improvement. A definite upgrade on Morgan if we want to go direct.

Welcome Ryan!

Jan 3, 2013
That's all right then, signing a conference standard forward.........I truly despair, what next ....the also rans, never was ers and has been from bloody Truro?

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Welcome to HP Ryan wander if he is like Joe Mason, well we shall see what he possesses and JS must see something in him.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
"He is a big lad and a line leader. He is what you would describe as an old-fashioned centre forward, and he has goals in him, which is obviously important."
(John Ward quote when he signed for Rovers.)

Surely worth a punt?
Unless his time in the Conference has made him physically smaller? :whistle:

Another young footballer who has had a serious injury. Could go either way, if he gets match fit and stays injury free then deffo worth a punt (a Brunt punt?)

Welcome Ryan & good luck.

Can now take Reuben off when he is 'on one'!! :lol: