Sheffield U away in 2nd round | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheffield U away in 2nd round

C

Cobi Budge.

Sheffield United fans completely up themselves and deluded as always. They seem to think it'll be a big day out for little old plymouth. Been to Brammal Lane 3 times and found it nothing special.

Hope Crewe stuff them now.

P

Paul_Roberts

Cobi Budge.":264arzdf said:
Sheffield United fans completely up themselves and deluded as always. They seem to think it'll be a big day out for little old plymouth. Been to Brammal Lane 3 times and found it nothing special.

All Sheffield United fans or just a tiny minority online?

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Paul_Roberts":3qqex5p8 said:
Cobi Budge.":3qqex5p8 said:

All of them according to a mate of mine, 'though he's a Wednesday fan so that may cloud his judgement.

Am I right in thinking this game will be the weekend beginning Friday 5th December?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
The Blades were in the Cup Semis last season, they are a big club in League 1.

They got 19,000 against Yeovil at Bramall Lane a few weeks back so a trip there would pay off some debt and be a good test for us of our League 1 potential.

Feb 19, 2013
Cobi Budge.":9egbauvx said:

That's no different to some of our fans when we drew fylde in the last round!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Liam Vercoe":4uvyj8xs said:
Paul_Roberts":4uvyj8xs said:
Cobi Budge.":4uvyj8xs said:

All of them according to a mate of mine, 'though he's a Wednesday fan so that may cloud his judgement.

Am I right in thinking this game will be the weekend beginning Friday 5th December?
Yep, 5th - 8th December.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
cheshiregreen":s5omyvsc said:

They got 19,000 against Yeovil at Bramall Lane a few weeks back so a trip there would pay off some debt and be a good test for us of our League 1 potential.

I doubt there will be a big gate if Sheff Utd get through - they only got 16k against Fulham in the 4th round last season so we'll be lucky if 10k fancy watching a 2nd round game against little Plymouth...

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Keepitgreen":28mmvo3w said:
Liam Vercoe":28mmvo3w said:
Paul_Roberts":28mmvo3w said:
Cobi Budge.":28mmvo3w said:

Yep, 5th - 8th December.

Hoping, dreaming and praying for it to be the Sunday or maybe even the Monday then! It's my birthday on the Friday and I may or may not be getting legless then going go-karting on the Saturday. Come on FA, don't mess this up for me!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Dalton Is God":1okwd6et said:
cheshiregreen":1okwd6et said:

I doubt there will be a big gate if Sheff Utd get through - they only got 16k against Fulham in the 4th round last season so we'll be lucky if 10k fancy watching a 2nd round game against little Plymouth...

Guarantee whatever the crowd it will be massive compare to the crowd Crewe will attract.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Dalton Is God":17oqqnfh said:
cheshiregreen":17oqqnfh said:

Fulham only take a minibus away though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":3eke7nak said:
Dalton Is God":3eke7nak said:
cheshiregreen":3eke7nak said:

Fulham only take a minibus away though.

To be fair LC I can't remember bring knee deep in red and blue whenever Palace played us!!

Sep 23, 2005
cheshiregreen":1tut6alp said:

Spot on, with FA cup receipts split 50/50 there should be a good financial return for us there and we may just surprise a few.