The return of Simon Walton | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The return of Simon Walton

G

Greenskin

edengreen":1u8zlvfy said:
demportdave":1u8zlvfy said:
pilgrim_steve":1u8zlvfy said:
Not my cup of tea!

Could never forgive him for that stupid red card at Barnsley!!

Still onwards and upwards!

COYG's
Yes, same for me with Friio when he got sent off against Oldham for fighting with Sheridan and it cost us the win that day, I've hated him ever since.

Same for Wotton when he got sent off in the Oldham away game that season and cost us that game.

Is that a joke? Wotton got sent off for taking a free kick too quickly in a bizarre game we lost 4-1 ! terrible refereeing decision
If I remember we had a goal ruled out from Shelley for no reason as well

How this is all Wotton's fault I have no idea

I would say a certain amount of sarcasm was intended.

That was a very entertaining ruck betwen Shez and Friio in the Oldham match.Diabolical tackle from David,in your face retaliation from Johnny and off they both went.Ructions in the tunnel as well after Sheridan chased Friio down it,people climbing on to the meshing on top and stewards piling in,certainly got the adrenaline flowing.On one of the Argyle compilation videos there is footage of that scrap and also one from 15 years earlier [! :lol: ] when Sheridan was playing for Leeds in that 6-3 game and went face to face with Nicky Law-both could be aggravating little buggers on the pitch,no big surprise that they clashed.