There's something rotten at Home Park! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

There's something rotten at Home Park!

Sep 27, 2003
Paris
I am sometimes embarrassed to be green. Someone said Surely Adams has to go! What the f*** are you on about.. call yourselves fans

Jul 3, 2013
Like i said other week that was REMOVED.. stuff off the pitch is affecting peoples performance.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
The Duke":2dydj2kx said:
PlymOdi":2dydj2kx said:
gaspargomez":2dydj2kx said:
I suspect the playing budget isn't good enough. Argyle mostly consist of League Two players from last year supplemented by some League Two standard squad players. Adams can try his best, but you can't put a silk hat on a pig or whatever the saying is !! Questions need to be asked about the budget they really do.

I suspect given we know it was increased, and there is budget left. That he just spent what he did have stupidly.

Adams has said himself that we can’t compete with other clubs wages wise. The board are at fault here.

I wonder if he might have another motive for saying his budget is the lowest after bringing in some poor signings and still having budget left?

No, you're right. We should just believe what he says unconditionally and assume it's Brent again. At least Adams isn't known for excuses, right?

Oct 31, 2015
There is something rotten happening

Never seen so many sendings off and the tactics are dire.

There is no spirit and drive. Coupled with Careys issues and the celtic lad struggling to settle the wheels have fallen well and truely off. Im afraid its down to the manager

Jul 1, 2006
James Brent needs to call an extraordinary meeting - like tomorrow and start to address the issues / the virus that's eating away at 'my club', which is embarrassing to be associated with.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It's a mess for sure and perhaps the most worrying thing is that when you think about it there is VERY little that anyone could change to try to improve things.

May 16, 2016
It's reminiscent of the Season after the Burnley Play Off defeat. Shilton bought people in, the Dressing Room split, the Manager fell out with his Staff and Chairman. The rest is History.

Feb 17, 2017
I think it's quite clear something is not right behind the scenes. Quality of our team aside they are definitely not playing to their ability, it doesn't look like the players want to play for Adams anymore. Four sendings off in four home games for all to see by experienced players, this doesn't happen by chance should tell you everything you need to know. Players can easily get a manager sacked, it seems they are doing everything to make this happen. Yes we do lack quality in the final third but the performances at the moment are beyond that, it's more than just a lack of skill. We would be struggling in league 2 the way we are playing. I don't think the players believe in Adams and we haven't got a clue what's happening behind the scenes but something is not right.

Feb 2, 2007
Guiri Green":12xtaa8k said:
It's reminiscent of the Season after the Burnley Play Off defeat. Shilton bought people in, the Dressing Room split, the Manager fell out with his Staff and Chairman. The rest is History.

True although Steve Castle was poorly and Carey hasn't contracted a sub tropical disease... as far as we know!

Dalton and McCall injured like Taylor and Threlkeld?

Is Ciftci the Peter Swan? Or Edwards?

Maybe jealousy at Carey's salary?

Has Adams been too loyal to Sawyer, Fox and Luke in the same way as Nugent, Barlow and Comyn?

Who will Adams bring in on loan to rival Mickey Quinn? Ricky Lambert?

In the words of Shirley Bassey.... it's just another case of history repeating.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Jervis out for 10 days.

'Dutch keeper injured too.

Think Luke still carrying injury from Bury game.

See a few of you at Wigan?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
cheshiregreen":ppof2o0p said:
Jervis out for 10 days.

That's not good. Despite his imperfections, Jervis is one of the few players in the squad who can be relied upon to do his job in a disciplined manner. He can provide an attacking threat on the right whilst also helping to strengthen the side defensively.

Lgm

Mar 15, 2017
Surrey
Guiri Green":3vm4n5ag said:

Spot on

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
When at the Torquay game pre season I noticed Wotton and Wylde having a verbal spat and gesticulations at each other which caused me some concerns. Well this was resurrected again today and was not pretty to watch....
Anyone know if there's any history going on?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
lyndhurst green":f019weuh said:
Tugboat":f019weuh said:
lyndhurst green":f019weuh said:
Ade the green":f019weuh said:
pafcidg":f019weuh said:
My money is on tisdale a cheap option again, surely Adams got to go now

Don't be so bloody stupid.

Wow, rude to two people on two threads with the same reply. No need.

Stop being so melodramatic ffs

Just my opinion.

Think about it. I said the same thing to two different posters asking the same ridiculous notion that Tisdale would even deign to come here. You could say I'm as consistent as the poo fot an excuse of our manager and team.