Tuesday v Northampton | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tuesday v Northampton

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
So much for our magical run and turning the so called corner. Go behind again on Tuesday and we will see another mass exodus like today after the 4th goal went in with 25 minutes to go. Was just like west Ham and Sunderland fans running for the exit.

Tuesday night, 6 pointer do we even need a predictions thread when even the greenest of green tints can only possibly forecast another humiliating defeat.

Presumably Edwards will be suspended Tuesday unless we play a joker and try and appeal his red card ( which wouldn't be a bad shout DA even though it wont get overturned ). Looks like Songo to Centre Back and sarcevic in midfield then :facepalm:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
samjones":34nqor5k said:
So much for our magical run and turning the so called corner. Go behind again on Tuesday and we will see another mass exodus like today after the 4th goal went in with 25 minutes to go. Was just like west Ham and Sunderland fans running for the exit.

Tuesday night, 6 pointer do we even need a predictions thread when even the greenest of green tints can only possibly forecast another humiliating defeat.

Presumably Edwards will be suspended Tuesday unless we play a joker and try and appeal his red card ( which wouldn't be a bad shout DA even though it wont get overturned ). Looks like Songo to Centre Back and sarcevic in midfield then :facepalm:
Point of order Jonesy, 13 minutes. :)

Aug 5, 2016
Plymouth85Green":erku0z97 said:
I like Adams and I’m thankful for what has achieved, but lose on Tuesday he will need to be sacked.

Nothing like a bit of pressure then. To sack a manager after the spirit we have been playing recently would be ridiculous and a complete waste of money - no new manager would get more out of the players.

Northampton is just one match, there are twenty seven more coming after.

Jul 12, 2016
"No new manager would get more out of the players" DA 's tactics are the problem not the players spirit so a new manager could revitalise the squad.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
DA IS NOT GOING TO GET SACKED - END OF.

He will take us DOWN before he gets sacked GUARANTEED.

I'm not a DA fan - hate his negative tactics, bull5h1t interviews, team selections and substitutions.
I can't find one good quality that he has TBH but JB is not going to sack him anytime soon. If he was he would of gone after those 8 defeats out of 9.
Sadly we are stuck with the stubborn git to the end of the season and beyond I suspect.
The 5h1t brand of football seriously has me questioning whether I will renew my season ticket after 20 years

Aug 5, 2016
oldage":2vxxopzm said:
"No new manager would get more out of the players" DA 's tactics are the problem not the players spirit so a new manager could revitalise the squad.
Ah so the ridiculous and early red card today had no bearing on the match, it was all poor tactics?

One tangle of legs and a week's worth of match preparation goes out of the window.

I can't stand this forum when Argyle lose, supporters are so fickle and such armchair experts. They demand three points a game and even get annoyed at draws.

Argyle are in a relegation battle. We WILL lose some games between now and April, you don't need to call for the manager's head when he's lost one in seven, massively due to an awful red card decision.

Why not try backing the manager and the players for the next match?

Jul 6, 2009
Knibbsworth":n7hv3v3o said:
oldage":n7hv3v3o said:
Ah so the ridiculous and early red card today had no bearing on the match, it was all poor tactics?

One tangle of legs and a week's worth of match preparation goes out of the window.

I can't stand this forum when Argyle lose, supporters are so fickle and such armchair experts. They demand three points a game and even get annoyed at draws.

Argyle are in a relegation battle. We WILL lose some games between now and April, you don't need to call for the manager's head when he's lost one in seven, massively due to an awful red card decision.

Why not try backing the manager and the players for the next match?

I will always back the players but surely even you can see this manager has no idea. Referees didn't get us 23rd in the league table or sign a collective crock of poo in the summer. League 2 here we come.

jlm

Jul 6, 2016
samjones":2wt8mfco said:

Adams needs to keep the midfield together and bring in Sokolik...too much disruption to the team to move Songoo to CB

Nov 16, 2006
After another over 100 miles trip, another defeat, and being a regular for over 50 years watching Argyle at home, and times away, I left yesterday as flat as our back 4. Adams says that Oxford are a good team with a good passing game, they zip the ball around and I would add more skilful on the ball, etc etc, but I've heard it all before. Even as a ST holder, I've lost the 'I can't wait for the next match feeling'. Inspiration, excitement and expectation are lost. No doubt I will travel the 100 plus miles on Tuesday, but Im hanging on by a very small thread. Defeat on Tuesday and my 'love affair' with the greens may be over. Like a jilted lover, I may maintain interest from a distance, but visiting would be too painful . It's good to get your feelings out sometimes !!!