Tuesday v Northampton | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tuesday v Northampton

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Not even excited.

More pee’d off that we will probaly put on a desperate defensive style of play and draw any excitement out of the game by sitting back and looking cowardly.

Dec 2, 2010
This is a must win game:

- other fixtures potentially look good for us.

- got to pick up min 6 pts every 4 games. On this batch it's 3 after 2. So win on Tuesday and we can potentially improve on this ratio at Portsmouth.

E

Electronic

Pilgrim61":3mp3j78v said:
This is a must win game:

- other fixtures potentially look good for us.

- got to pick up min 6 pts every 4 games. On this batch it's 3 after 2. So win on Tuesday and we can potentially improve on this ratio at Portsmouth.

As good a way as any to look at it. No point in the teeth grinding over yesterday’s shocker.

Tuesday does take on extra significance now and Northampton had been on a similar run to us before a bad one for them too yesterday.

High stakes...one team might get to kickstart again. Probably be a draw then.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It doesn't have 0-0 written all over it. It has Argyle defeat written all over it. But obviously I hope that we can somehow carve out a win and I will be there to lend my support as usual.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
From a quick trawl through GoS we haven't had a goalless home draw in the League since March 2015....law of averages and all that.

Feb 2, 2007
Pains me to say it but we would be “better” to keep Songo in front of back four and put Sawyer at CB, ATS LB and god no what am I writing arrggghhh Miller at RB.

What a shambles this is. Jake is not the CF we needin Adams system, we have no viable CF options, our back up defenders are poor. The only position we have any strength is CM and they don’t gel. Carey is the only one with any quality, Grant Lamerias Wylde are bit part at best and Ainsworth has potential but has no run in the team to settle.

Injuries, red cards, poor squad, out of depth. Omni....

Still, see you all on Tuesday :)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We need to start the game on the front foot and put pressure on Northampton instead of sitting back and attempting to contain them from the first whistle.

Win, lose or draw let's hope we have a competent referee who won't be the main talking point yet again after a game.

The ref who has been appointed is a complete novice who has been fast tracked after just one season at National level (Conference), he's younger than David Fox and has referee'd just nine EFL games with two of them in League One.
Two seasons ago he was officiating in Academy and Premier League reserve games.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
PL2 3DQ":6bnsoe3z said:
We need to start the game on the front foot and put pressure on Northampton instead of sitting back and attempting to contain them from the first whistle.

Win, lose or draw let's hope we have a competent referee who won't be the main talking point yet again after a game.

The ref who has been appointed is a complete novice who has been fast tracked after just one season at National level (Conference), he's younger than David Fox and has referee'd just nine EFL games with two of them in League One.
Two seasons ago he was officiating in Academy and Premier League reserve games.

According to the poll he sounds 10 times better than yesterdays referee then. At least we have another scapegoat for a woeful defeat though :facepalm:

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
I'm not interested in referees as any mistakes they make are generally eclipsed a dozen times over by player error/poor play.

Dec 3, 2005
Predicting some difficult to understand substitutions and more difficult to understand tactics.

I will be listening on the radio - cant be asked to travel to HP to watch it.