West Brom match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

West Brom match thread

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
earl grey":2oldqif9 said:
monkeywrench":2oldqif9 said:
There was me thinking we looked solid at the back.

Perhaps I'm being harsh but the cbs are not a partnership, Bradley looks to have something but his head went down and literally stopped running when their 9 ran onto the through ball for their best chance. I hope I'm wrong as he's a big boy and would love him to use it.
Use what? :funny:

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Cobi Budge.":1m11qc3h said:
Look a bit shaky at the back but let's remember we are up against multi million pound players in Rondon & Berahino. More positives than negatives so far. Holding our own and the difference in class isn't anywhere near as noticeable as it was when we played Swansea a couple seasons back.

Yep, I see your point and I agree, I just want to see the simple stuff done right...and commitment...but I get its preseason and the 100% will probably be saved till next week. Bulvitis is growing into it.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Mork":21r4mgrv said:
earl grey":21r4mgrv said:
monkeywrench":21r4mgrv said:

Perhaps I'm being harsh but the cbs are not a partnership, Bradley looks to have something but his head went down and literally stopped running when their 9 ran onto the through ball for their best chance. I hope I'm wrong as he's a big boy and would love him to use it.

I knew that was coming :)

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
earl grey":2eif3trh said:
Mork":2eif3trh said:
earl grey":2eif3trh said:
monkeywrench":2eif3trh said:

I knew that was coming :)
Sorry couldn't resist!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
An excellent first half, we are the better team but WBA had one or two good chances.
Threlkeld is sitting deep and playing well, we are playing 4-1-2-3, Donaldson is having the best game I've seen from him during pre-season.

Bradley and Bully are winning everything in the air.

A fantastic crowd, it looks about 8,000 with around 800 Baggies.

Mork

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
run_PAFC":24evgi9m said:
Very impressed with Slew. Bradley and Bulvitis also worth a mention
It's good to hear Bulvitis impressed you, I thought he struggled a bit when I saw him at Truro. Probably a bit fitter now.

Nov 4, 2012
Playing well. Impressed with Spencer, Donaldson and Bradley in particular.

Near full strength West Brom team. About 6k crowd I'd say.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Spencer looks our best player by a mile. A class act. We've played pretty well. They harried our back four early in leading to a few hurried clearances but we have looked to keep hold of the ball. In a 4 3 3 our width is provided by Slew and Jervis and both are doing OK.

Donaldson has looked impressive. Very quick feet but perhaps a little too eager to play the killer ball. Ijaha looks very strong albeit a little cumbersome. Some talent there for sure.

Encouraging.

Oct 31, 2015
They should have scored on the one on one but we seem to be holding them. I can see the idea is to move the ball quick which they are trying to do. I actually thought the CBs are doing ok. They wont get many slide rule passes through them in the 4th division. Threkheld gets a mention from me and Slew has played well. Obviously not going full tilt but im quite content. Still worried without Carey who is going to make chances though.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Carey, Goodwillie, Fox and Songo'o all warming up ready to come on.