(When are the) Next batch of shirts in the club shop | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

(When are the) Next batch of shirts in the club shop

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Mine arrived this morning as well though having lost a stone and a half while waiting 3 months I could have had the smaller size in August after all.

A

Anonymous

mine arrived too. ordered in September but (just about) worth the wait

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Any idea if the club are being pro-active enough to get another stock of shirts in for the end of the season? I'd imagine the demand will definitely be there following recent events!

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
GreenArmy1984":1jcz77xj said:
Surely won't be long until Argyle reveal next seasons Home and Away Kit for 2017/18

Sky Bet League One Here We Come !!! :thumbs:

Er. Yes. That's not really what I was asking though..

Jul 29, 2010
vibratingspider":12wdla1l said:
Any idea if the club are being pro-active enough to get another stock of shirts in for the end of the season? I'd imagine the demand will definitely be there following recent events!
If they've got very few left then we'll done Argyle, every unsold or discounted shirt is money wasted given the margins on them for Argyle.

They made a big reorder for Christmas and they'd be fools to make another one now. Firstly Puma can't turn it round quick enough and secondly the minimum order required would leave them with box loads of unsold stock this summer. We're simply not important to Puma.

They've got "we're going up" merchandise to flog, with bigger margins and its a good idea to leave a break to let interest peak for the new kit next season anyway.

I would say i'm looking forward to the new kit but it's always 51% excitement 49% trepidation as to what they've come up with :facepalm:

Just please Argyle, no alien colours again, this season's sales must surely demonstrate that green black and white are all you need :thumbs:

Jul 29, 2010
Please, please, PLEASE let it not.

That design looks soooo 'off the peg' it's unbelievable. I had hoped after the success of this season we did not return to Puma's little black book of basic, bland, generic kit formats :thumbdown: