"Whole Game Solution" **Updated with Club Statement**. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

"Whole Game Solution" **Updated with Club Statement**.

Aug 5, 2005
Mark_Colling":mn1i9xl2 said:
HC Green":mn1i9xl2 said:
Not much room for negotiation based on this statement, just need another 7 clubs to take Argyle's position and the proposal won't proceed.
Accrington, Oxford, Pompey, Wimbledon and Argyle - and I am sure their are other public pronouncements that I have missed?

Grimsby also

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Allanon":1ebzic14 said:
Wow, the PAFC board have finally grown a pair

Well done :clap:

Completely uncalled for.

Jan 12, 2011
Exiled in Cornwall
Andy_S":234dmzwk said:
Allanon":234dmzwk said:

Completely uncalled for.

At least some of my post was ON TOPIC and not just trying to pick an argument with another poster ( the word troll springs to mind)

Was it uncalled for when not that long ago they released a statement "showing solidarity" with the EFL "supporting" the EFL Trophy B teams.
A fairly big turn around ergo "they grew a pair"

Feb 27, 2016
Allanon":3razuy8u said:
Andy_S":3razuy8u said:
Allanon":3razuy8u said:

Completely uncalled for.

At least some of my post was ON TOPIC and not just trying to pick an argument with another poster ( the word troll springs to mind)

Was it uncalled for when not that long ago they released a statement "showing solidarity" with the EFL "supporting" the EFL Trophy B teams.
A fairly big turn around ergo "they grew a pair"

Not entirely fair as these are two different matters, we can only assume that the u23 experiment is a foray into the B teams entering our league, the other matters share no relevance at all.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Quizmike":nx6gng6z said:
Mark_Colling":nx6gng6z said:
HC Green":nx6gng6z said:
Not much room for negotiation based on this statement, just need another 7 clubs to take Argyle's position and the proposal won't proceed.
Accrington, Oxford, Pompey, Wimbledon and Argyle - and I am sure their are other public pronouncements that I have missed?

Grimsby also
Exeter and Yeovil today too

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pompey Supporters Trust have set up a survey for fans to have their say. Any fan can complete it and just click on "Support other EFL club" at the end.

WHOLE GAME SOLUTION SURVEY

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Done. I can't wait to see the results of these sorts of surveys and the final tally of clubs against these moronic proposals.

How resounding do we think the objection will be? Is over 60 of the 72 clubs too optimistic?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Harvey: "...our dialogue will continue with the Premier League as we focus on ensuring we achieve our specific and primary objective of improving distributable revenue to our clubs..."

Ok, so that is the primary objective of this seemingly unnecessary project. Presumably the Premier League B teams were seen as the most likely way of getting PL clubs to throw a bit more bread the Football League's way. What's the plan to charm the PL into giving out more money now?

Apr 30, 2015
PL2 3DQ":2qw41nin said:
cheshiregreen":2qw41nin said:

Good, Harvey is slowly realising the mess he has proposed, although I see there's a veiled threat from him about future financial revenue from the Premier League.

I hope he is realising that Postey, though the spectre of League 3 and 20 team leagues is still very much there, judging by some of the language being used.